CH*33 (Overcome)18+

***This chapter contains graphic details of love making. *** 

Jungkook pov:

As soon as we walk into our room I back him into our door. It closes with a slight thump and I hear Tae gasp. I don't know what's come over me all the sudden. I want him and I want him now, but I also want something else. I stare deep into his eyes. Letting my eyes trail over his beautiful features. I watch him gulp as my eyes reach his neck. I want to lick his throat. I meet his eyes again and see he is watching me and waiting.

"Tae, I...hmmm. I want you but I don't know what I'm feeling right now. I need to calm down or...I don't know."

I watch as he continues to study my face. He licks his lips and it nearly breaks the little band of control I have left. He reaches up and runs his fingers through the hair at my nape pulling my face close to his. I can feel his breath on my lips as he holds my gaze.

"Kook, I'm your and I trust you completely. Do whatever you want."

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I feel him move his hands to my shoulders and caress them. His touch is calming. I continue to breathe deeply as I step closer to him letting him calm me. I rest my head on his shoulder as he pulls me close. I wrap my arms around him and just breathe. I feel as my heart that was racing slows to a more normal pace. He adjusts slightly and rubs his hands up and down my back. I feel more in control. I lean back to look at him and see a gentle smile on his face.

"Better?"

"Yeah, I still want you, but I don't want to...well...um."

I run my hand through my hair and look at him sheepishly.

"Mmm you don't want to break me anymore?"

He asks with a chuckle. I gasp when I realize that is exactly what I wanted to do. I wanted to watch him come undone. I wanted to make him scream until he couldn't take it anymore. The feeling scared me. I was afraid I could actually hurt him, and I never want to do that.

"I think that is exactly what I wanted to do. It scared me how intense the feeling was honestly. If I touched, you then I could have hurt you. I never want to do that Tae."

He shook his head and took my hands in his.

"You couldn't have hurt me. You were overcome by possessiveness, I think? Maybe too much time in the company of other shifters even though they are mated it may have set your bear off. I am yours and I trust you completely. How do you feel now?"

I run my fingers through his hair as I look at him. I bite my lip and feel what I want. I want him but I want to love him and love him completely.

"I feel like I want to make love to you. I am more in control now but still very intensely in tune to you and I want you close. "

He nods and squeezes the hand that is still holding his. I step back and guide him into our room. He uses his foot to swing the door closed and I continue to guide him to the bed. I sit him down and step back to look at him. He kicks off his shoes and slides back on the bed more. I can't take my eyes off him and he smiles at me. Then licks his lips.

"You're in control Kook. Tell me what you want me to do."

I let me eyes roam over him and know what I want. I begin to remove my clothes slowly.

"I want you to strip Tae."

His breath catches as he licks his lips again and holds my gaze watching as I continue to remove my clothes. He then kneels on the bed and starts to remove his own. I continue to take deep breaths to keep hold of the control he helped me obtain. It gets harder as he bares more and more of his beautiful skin. I remove my boxers and watch as he removes the last of his clothes as well. I stay where I am as he lays back on the bed holding himself up by his elbows. I let my gaze take him in from the crown of his head to the soles of his feet. I lick my lips. I see he is smiling slightly as he meets my gaze again.