CH*34 (Turn About is Fare Play) 18+

***This chapter contains graphic details of love making. ***

Taehyung pov:

I wake slowly. I am content and warm. I open my eyes and look at Kook. He is still sleeping peacefully. Holding me close. I am so comfortable in his embrace. I shift my legs untangling them from his. I feel an unmistakable hardness and recognize it for what it is. Morning hard on. I chuckle a bit to myself. He makes me feel like a teenager all over again. I let my gaze slide over his body seeing he is facing the same problem I am. I lick my lips wondering if he will be up for letting me relieve it when he wakes up. Maybe we can play a bit before we figure out what we are going to do today. I feel his hand rub down my spine and look up to meet his gaze.

"Good morning. Getting in a good look there?"

He chuckles as I blush at being caught. I shift straddling him and lean in to kiss him. I lean back and look into his eyes.

"Round two?"

I look at him and smirk as his eyes widen.

"But Tae, aren't you still sore?"

"Yes, but that doesn't matter for what I have in mind. Your turn to scream for me bunny bear."

I watch as his breath hitches and he blushes at the nickname. He looks up at me as I run my hands over his chest and abs. I hum in appreciation at his beautiful body. I shift so that I am straddling him over one thigh and look up at him. He sits up locking our gazes as I reach up to grasp his head bringing him in for a heated kiss. I moan into his mouth as I taste him. He is so sweet; caramel is what comes to mind when I think of his taste. It makes me wonder. I break the kiss and look into his eyes.

"Kook, you have a very distinct flavor. Like warm buttery caramel. What do I taste like?"

He chuckles and looks at me and smiles.

"Like strawberries and vanilla ice cream. So sweet. It seems we mix well."

He says, making me laugh.

"Yes, I would have to agree. Together we make a wonderful sundae."

I groan as I feel his fingers slide down my back. I bite my lip to hold back from just jumping him right now. He smiles at me.

"What are you thinking about?"

"You and what I want to do to you right now."

He blushes and looks away. I bring his gaze back to meet mine. We stare at each other for a bit. I pull him into another kiss laying him back on the bed. He lets me lay him down and pulls me in closer wrapping his arms around my waist as I continue to devour his mouth. I reach down and pinch one of his nipples and he moans into the kiss. I break the kiss and look down at his flushed face. I'm excited to see his breathing has picked up and he is not unaffected by me. I move to trail kisses down to his neck as I use my fingers to play with his nipples. I hear him gasp as I bite down gently at the juncture where his neck meets his shoulder. I know he marked me up well last night and decide to repay the favor. Alternating between kisses and bites I place hickies over his neck chest and abs. I know he made me cum four times last night and the last time I had him I made him cum four times as well, can I break that record? I want to find out.

"Kook, I need to ask you something. The last time I made love to you, you came four times. The last time you came was it good or did it hurt you?"

I watch as he blushes and looks away before bringing his eyes back to meet mine.

"It didn't hurt. I was surprised. I mean I knew it was possible from watching you, but I didn't think I could cum multiple times like that too. Is that normal?"