CH*66 (Fantasies Revealed) 18+

***This chapter includes details of adult fantasies and sexual situations described between relationships and conversations of abuse. ***

Namjoon pov:

We had a lot of fun swimming and have all showered and gathered in the kitchen to eat. I look around at the guys as we gather around looking as I help Jinnie take the pans out of the oven. I help him put the garlic knots in the oven as the guys sit around the counter.

"If I remember Jinnie they only take five minutes, right?"

He looks at me and smiles as he nods.

"Yup five minutes and we can eat."

I get up and grab the case of red wine. It will go well with the meal. I put the bottles on the counter opening them as Jinnie grabs the glasses. There is already a tension in the air as we all sit around silently waiting for the timer. I groan as I look around the room. I hear Jinnie chuckle as he walks over and climbs into my lap nuzzling his face into my neck. I clear my throat as I look around and the guys all turn to look at me.

"I'm guessing everyone can feel this. Does everyone already have an idea in mind for the game tonight?"

I look around as I see several blushing faces including Jinnie's as I receive several nods. I let my mind wander as I have an idea in mind myself. Jinnie may be surprised when he hears it. I smile as I look at him kissing his cheek as he tilts his head to look at me. He gets up as the timer goes off. I pull out a stack of plates as he slices the lasagna and puts the garlic knots into baskets. I then pour everyone a glass of wine as he makes plates. We all sit down and tuck into our food.

 We all sit down and tuck into our food

"Oh, my Jin this is awesome!"

I turn and smile at Tae as Jin blushes swallowing the food in his mouth.

"Thank you!"

There are no more words as we continue to eat just moans of delight at the food here and there. I smile at Jinnie as he blushes happy that everyone likes the food. It doesn't take long for everyone to clean their plates. I watch as the guys get up to clear the table as Jinnie goes to get the dice. I top off everyone's glasses and grab the bottle to take into the living room. We all get comfortable in the living room and Jinnie hands everyone a die. Red for the triad, green for Taekook and blue for us. I wrap my arms around Jinnie as he climbs into my lap.

Seokjin pov:

"Well there is no order as to how we tell the fantasies. Does anyone want to go first, or should we roll?"

"Roll!"

I laugh as Jimin, Hobi, Tae, and Kook all speak at once.

"Okay, so we can roll once for each group then roll to decide on order. Does that sound good?"

I look around to see everyone nodding. Joonie rolls a 2, Suga rolls a 5 and Tae rolls a 6.

"Ah, so Tae and Kook you guys go first. You each roll to see who will go first telling their fantasy. I think that will be easier than picking numbers."