CH*74 (Passing Time) 18+

***This chapter contains graphic details of shower love making. ***

Jungkook pov:

We walk into the bathroom together. Tae closes the door and looks at me. I lick my lips as I watch him kick off his shoes by the door and place them next to mine. We lock eyes with each other as we both unbutton our shirts. I bite my bottom lip as he lets his shirt slide off of his shoulders and down to the floor. He rests his back against the door and reaches down and unsnaps his jeans. I walk over to him stilling his hands. I watch him swallow as I rub my hands up his abs and chest. I let my hands rest on his shoulders as I hold his gaze. I wrap my hand around the back of his neck and thrust my other hand into his hair pulling him to me in a passionate kiss. I devour his mouth as our tongues duel. I let my hand grip his hair as he whimpers and let's me take control. I break the kiss and pull back to look at him as he pants. I reach down rubbing his back as I go until my hands reach the waistband of his jeans and boxers. I put my hands under the band caressing his ass and letting both slide to the floor. He kicks them aside and closes his eyes as I lean in and attack his neck. I feel him unbutton my Jeans and push them and my boxers to the floor as I mark his neck and collar bones. He moans as I lean down and take one of his nipples into my mouth. I take my time tasting his nipples playing back and forth as he moans with his back resting against the door.

"Koo...Kookie shower."

I pull back from his nipple and lock eyes with him nodding. I take his hand and lead him to the door of the shower. I turn on the water and set the temperature before turning and capturing his mouth again. I don't think I'll ever get enough of his taste. He whimpers as I suck on his tongue. I break the kiss and grab his hand pulling him into the shower spray as he pulls the door shut. I turn him pushing him with his back against the wall and he gasps. I take the opportunity to take his lips again as I wrap my fingers around his fast hardening member. He groans into the kiss before pulling back.

"Damn...Kookie...ah..."

He moans as I start to stroke him at a medium pace. I meet his gaze as he wraps his hand around my member as well and we stroke each to full hardness. I still his hand and use it to pull him to turn and face the wall. He puts his one hand up and I place the other next to it as I trail kisses down his back. I get down on my knees behind him and spread his cheeks watching his hole as it clenches. I smile and lean in swiping my tongue across it. I hear him cry out as I let my tongue enter him.

"Ah...fuck...Kook!"

I let my tongue sink deeper as I put my hand into the spray letting my fingers get wet. Once my hand is dripping, I bring it to his ass and insert a finger with my tongue beginning to stretch him. He moans and I feel him shift slightly. I look up to see him watching me as he leans against the wall. I insert a second finger with my tongue and watch his mouth fall open as he moans. I push on his inner thighs and he responds to my silent request spreading his legs more. I keep my eyes locked on his as I remove my tongue and insert a third finger pushing in deep. He cries out and turns his head back to the wall leaning his head against it. I continue to thrust my fingers in and out of him increasing my pace until he throws his head back.

"Kook...ah...ngh...Kookie...I...I'm...stop!"

I smile as I withdraw my fingers standing up behind him. I rub over his back and shoulders and I let my member rub over his ass. He pants as I kiss over the back of his shoulders and lick the side of his neck sucking and biting. I feel his hips move as he rubs his ass against my member. A thought crosses my mind and I tap his shoulder to make sure he is paying attention to me. He looks over his shoulder at me still panting.

"Is the water going to be enough?"

He licks his lips and smiles leaning further and taking my lips in a deep kiss. He pulls back having gotten better control of his breathing.