CH*65 (Emotions Understood)

Taehyung pov:

I look around at the guys laughing at Jin as he makes jokes. We are still sprawled out across the floor our bellies full of Taco Bell. I look down at Kookie as I run my fingers through his silky hair. He is laying in between my legs with his upper body on my chest. He turns and smiles up at me. I smile back as I feel my breath catch. He is truly beautiful. He blushes and turns back forward as if he could read my thoughts. I bite my bottom lip as I let my gaze wander over his form. I look over at Suga as he chuckles and catch him staring at us. I feel my own cheeks flush having been caught ogling my mate. I smile as I see he is in a similar position running his fingers through Jimin's hair who is laying on him as Hobi does the same to him as he is laying on him. Not the usual position for them but they make it work. I look over as Jin sits up from his place on Joon's chest. He stands up and looks around at us.

"You guys look comfortable so you can relax if you want. I'm going to get everything ready so I can start on dinner."

I watch as Joon jumps up.

"You are all in for a real treat tonight. Jinnie is making his famous lasagna!"

I look around as they get up and head into the kitchen. It has been so long since I had lasagna. My mouth waters even though I am pleasantly full right now. I look around at the rest of the guys.

"Do you guys want to go see if we can help?"

I feel Kookie as he shifts and sits up with a smile.

"I was just thinking the same thing."

He says and reaches a hand down to help me up. I look over to see the triad rising as well. We all make our way into the kitchen. I look around as we walk in. Joon is pulling out baking dishes while Jin is filling large pots with water.

"Do you guys need any help?"

Jin laughs as he looks over at Joon who smiles and shakes his head.

"I told you Joonie."

I frown as I look back and forth between them. Joon's smile widens as he looks at us.

"When we came in here Jinnie said you guys would not be far behind us to offer to help."

I laugh in understanding looking to Jin for an answer or instruction.

"Well there really isn't anything for you guys to do right now. I knew I wanted to make this for you guys and took into consideration that Joonie didn't want me stuck in the kitchen. I took the initiative to buy already prepped ingredients. So, there isn't anything to do but actually cook everything."

I look as he gestures to the cans, chopped vegetables, and ground and sliced meats that are arranged on the counter. I take Kookie's hand and walk over to the counter taking and seat and pulling him into my lap. He giggles as I kiss his cheek as he gets comfortable. I look around to see the triad follow suit taking seats as well. We watch as Jin adds tomatoes, tomato sauce and various spices to another pot and puts that on the stove to cook. He then takes the meats and mixes them together in a bowl adding spices as he goes. He then adds that to a pan to cook as well. He washes his hands when he's done and takes his own seat in Joon's lap. Joon leans in and kisses him. I pull Kookie closer to me as they turn to look around at us.

"Now I just have to wait for the water to boil so I can cook the noodles. Once they're done, they have to cool along with the meats a bit before building the layers. Then everything goes into the over for a couple of hours on low heat. Do you guys want to do anything tonight after dinner? I was thinking we could go for a swim while the food is cooking. The rain seems to have stopped."