CH*102 (Conversations)

Namjoon pov:

I swallow as I walk into the door leading to the hot tub. It's just as beautiful as the last time though it is broad daylight and they left out the candles. The tub is still full of bubbles. I take a deep breath remembering what I caused to occur the last time we were in here. I look down as I feel an arm wrap around my waist. I meet eyes with Hobi before he leans over and kisses my cheek.

"You know no one blames you right? You just voiced what we all have been feeling. This insecurity we have. We all feel it. I'm actually glad you said something. Don't ever hold in your feeling. You never have to. Not with us."

I smile giving him a nod. I gulp as he stands in front of me fully. He reaches for the ties on my robe pulling it free. Only then do I realize he has already taken his off. We keep our eyes locked as he pushes my robe from my shoulder. He smiles as it falls to floor before he leans in kissing me softly. He takes my hands as he pulls back from the kiss. I give him a smile as he leads me into the hot tub.

Jimin pov:

I watch as Hobi and Joonie move into the tub. I take off my robe and pick Joonie's up from the floor placing them both on the chair where a pile is forming. I smile as I feel arms wrap around me from behind. I inhale and the smell of strawberries invades my senses letting me know exactly who is holding me.

"Hi TaeBear."

"Hi Jiminie. Get in with me?"

I nod gasping immediately as he picks me up bridal style and turn to face him. He gives me his gorgeous smile pecking my lips quickly before we follow Joon and Hobi. I look around us as my cheeks flush when Tae settles me onto his lap. His hold tightens as his arms wrap my waist and he snuggles his nose against my neck. I close my eyes just enjoying being in his arms.

Jungkook pov:

I smile as I look at where the guys are settling before walking over and placing the punch bowl behind them. Jin and Yoongi follow and set down the glasses. Jin keeps the full glass as he strips out of his robe. He walks into the water taking a seat next to Jimin and Tae as he sips from his glass. I decide to ladle mimosas into the remaining glasses before I too disrobe. I walk into the water and sit next to Joon who frowns from his perch on Hobi's lap. I laugh at his expression.

"What's the matter Joon?"

He looks at me then looks at Hobi before shaking his head and looking at the water.

"I don't think he wants to sit on my lap Kookie."

I watch as Hobi pouts and Joonie looks at him. He looks around before looking at Hobi again.

"Hobe?"

He waits until lifts his eyes to meet his own before he leans in and kisses him. He smiles when he pulls back from the kiss. He shakes his head before he leans over resting his head on Hobi's shoulder. I watch as Hobi smiles and hugs pulling him closer. I lean back watching Yoongi as he walks into the water. He looks around at us all with a soft smile on his lips. I stand up grabbing glasses and passing them out to everyone. I hand Yoongs his as I stand next to him.

"Where are you going to sit?"

He smiles at me before shaking his head.

"I'm not going to sit yet. Why don't you go cuddle with Jinnie?"

I look over at Jinnie as he turns to look at us with a tilt of his head. I kiss Yoongs hair before walking over to Jinnie. He smiles at me before shifting on the bench and opening his arms. He gestures for me to climb onto his lap. I roll my eyes before I follow his direction and climb onto his lap pecking his lips before we both turn to face Yoongi.