CH*36 (Beautiful Mornings)

Hoseok pov:

I feel myself waking up. I open my eyes and look around. The sun is shining brightly through the windows. I am surrounded by warmth. I am too comfortable to move. I look in front of me to Jimin is still sleeping. His head nestled into my chest as he breathes deeply. I turn my head to look behind me to get a glimpse of Yoongi's head nestled in between my shoulder blades. He is still in a deep sleep his breathing slow and even. I close my eyes thinking back over the events of last night. Feeling the love, I have for these two fill my heart. I have never been happier to be where I am right now. I feel Jimin stir next to me and look over at him as he opens his eyes slowly. He leans back and lifts his head to look at me and smiles brightly.

"Good morning Hobi."

"Good morning Jiminie, how did you sleep."

"Well as always wonderful being held in your arms. How about you?"

"I slept perfect. Sorry for my little outburst there."

"Oh, nonsense you have nothing to apologize for. I'm glad you are completely comfortable with us in every way. To be able to share ourselves as we do and feel complete. It's a wonderful feeling and I'm glad to be apart of it with you and Yoongi."

"I'm glad too. It was a blessing we found each other when we did. I'm glad you didn't run away from us."

I chuckle and run my fingers through his hair. He giggles and I feel Yoongi shift behind me. He lifts his head to look at us.

"Good morning my loves. How did you guys sleep?"

His words make me blush and I look over to see they had the same affect on Jimin. We look at each other and smile.

"We were just talking about how good we slept."

"Yes, it is wonderful waking up being embraced and surrounded by love."

They both look at me and laugh.

"Yeah, yeah I know cheesy. I guess I'm still a little sentimental."

I shift so I can lay on my back and wrap an arm around each of them pulling them close to me in a hug. They wrap their arms around me and hug me back.

"Thank you, guys. For showing me how it should feel every time to make love and feel pleasure even to the heights you brought me last night. Overwhelming yes, but beautiful at the same time. "

I feel as Yoongi raises up on his elbow and he looks from Jimin's eyes to mine. He holds my gaze for a moment the leans up and kisses e softly.

"It's no less than you deserve Hobi. I don't think Jimin will mind me speaking for both of us when I say you don't need to thank us for loving you completely and unconditionally. You are so perfect and worth every second we share."

"Nope I don't mind you speaking for me at all. You said that perfectly Yoongs."

He then mirrors Yoongi's movement and leans up kissing me softly too. Then I watch as they share a gentle kiss of their own before settling back on either side off my chest as we hold each other.

"Do you guys know what the plan for today is?"

I hear Jimin giggle.

"Well, I don't know about the rest of the day, but I know first we need to clean up ourselves and the room. I know we are all still rather sticky."

I look over at him and grin nodding my head. I feel Yoongi shift again as he sits up slightly and looks at me with a slight frown.

"What's wrong Yoongs?"