CH*38 (IHOP)

Yoongi pov:

We walk out of the hotel and start down the street. I grasp onto Hobi's hand as we walk, and I look over to see he has grabbed hold of Jimin's hand as well. Jungkook and Taehyung follow behind us closely. They are holding hands as well. It makes me smile that we can feel comfortable with each other and ourselves to walk down the street this way. I look around making sure none of us are unaware of anyone showing hate our way. I am happy to say we are met with some smiling faces and a few cooing elders that are walking hand in hand as we are but no hate. It really is a short walk before we walk through the doors of IHOP. We walk as a group to the podium where a smiling waitress greets us.

 We walk as a group to the podium where a smiling waitress greets us

"Good morning. Are you guys dining together or do you need two tables?"

I smile at her.

"We are dining together so a table or booth for five if you have it please."

She nods and grabs some menu's from behind the stand.

"We sure do, please follow me."

We follow as she leads us to a large booth. We sit three on one side and two on the other.

"Is this comfortable?"

I look around to see everyone nodding and smiling.

"Yes, this is perfect thank you."

She hands us each a menu and sets a table setting next to each of us.

"Your server will be right with you."

"Thank you."

I look around as she walks away. It's not too crowded but there are a lot of people dining this morning. I pick up my menu to figure out what I want. There are many new additions to the menu, I look around to see everyone is looking at the menu. I decide on the steak and eggs with a side of pancakes and an order of Oreo French toast.

"Does everyone know what they want?"

I look around at everyone as they nod. Just as I'm about to ask a young woman walks up to our table holding an ordering pad.

"Hello gentlemen, my name is Sarah and I'll be your server today. Are you ready to order or would you like to start with some beverages?"

"Hello, we are ready. I will give you my order and we can go around the table if that's ok?"

"That will perfect. What would you guys like?"

"Well I would like the T-bone steak and eggs with pancakes, but I also want an order of your Oreo French toast please."

"Excellent choice, how would you like you steak and eggs?"

"Well done and scrambled with cheese please. Can I also get a glass of orange juice and coffee?"

"Absolutely!"

She writes it down and looks over at Hobi who is next to me.

"For you sir?"