CH*22 (Yoonminseok)

Taehyung pov:

I open the door. In front of me stand Yoongi and Hoseok. I step back letting them step inside. We shake hands and I tell them go ahead and have a seat. Yoongi turns to me as Hoseok turns to walk inside.

"I thought Jimin was going to be with you guys."

I turn to answer him when I hear Hoseok coo.

"Aww he looks so sweet."

Yoongi frowns at me and I gesture towards the room. He steps inside and I watch as his expression softens as he looks at Jimin asleep on the couch.

"Oh, sorry about that Taehyung. Working 2 jobs takes a lot out of him. It takes a toll on all of us to be honest."

"Well let's hope after tonight, you'll all be on your way to giving notice to those jobs."

Jungkook looks down at him phone. It vibrates with a call.

"It's Jin, I'll take it in the room. I'll be right back."

I watch as Kook walks into the room. I look over and see Yoongi standing with Hoseok watching Jimin sleep.

"Let him sleep for a little longer. I'm going to see what that phone call was about, and we can order some food. We'll wake him once the food comes okay?"

"Sure thing, that sounds like a plan." Hoseok answers me.

I walk into the room to find Kook sitting on the bed talking to Jin. His face is frozen in a mask of surprise as he ends the call.

"Is everything ok Kook?"

"Uh yes, I sent him copies of the preliminary contracts with the figures I plugged in that I pulled. The ones I showed you earlier?"

I nod at him to continue.

"He wanted to call to tell me I was doing a great job and he liked the flow of the contracts."

"Okay that's great! I'm proud of you Kook. So, what has you so shaken up right now?"

"Well he didn't like the figures for any of them. He said they were way too low for them if the information he was able to retrieve on them was accurate much like the information he received on us. He said I needed, well we needed to talk to them more and make sure we do an in-depth search on them and their histories and come up with more accurate numbers for them before approaching them with a contract."

"Ok. Hmm have you tried googling any of them?"

"Oh no, do you want to do that now? I can use my phone see what we come up with?"

"Sure, go for it."

I sit down next to him.

"I'll start with Jimin."

He runs a google search on Jimin and we get hits. Jimin's smile lights up the screen. There are also several videos of him dancing. There are videos of him as a child, teenager, and adult dancing in various productions. I look at Kook with wide eyes. He then Plugs in Hoseok's name and we receive even more information and video's than from Jimin's search. He then searches for Yoongi. His alias comes back to us immediately and Agust D is widely known. I shake my head.

"Did Jin give us a ballpark to work with? Looking at this they are definitely worth more than starters."

"No, he said do our research and come up the figures ourselves. He said work together it's what we'll be doing, and we seem to do it well."

"Ok, so what do you think?"

He looks at me and gestures to the front room. We go out and he walks to the counter where his laptop is. He pulls up the forms for Jimin. We had him starting at $132k a year as a combo dancer/model plus project fees. He changed Jimin's to $200k. We found in the videos that Jimin can also act and sing. He is Idol material. So are Hoseok and Yoongi but with Yoongi's production skills on top of it his figures are listed at $265 and Hoseok's with his chorography dancing and rapping skills his figures changed to $230.