CH*83 (Home Sweet Home)

Taehyung pov:

Arthur pulls up in front of the house just as a moving van starts driving down the street. I groan as we get out of the truck. I turn and look around my gaze landing on Kookie.

"Did we get the time wrong?"

We all turn as the front door opens and a woman steps out onto the porch with a bright smile.

"Hello everyone. I'm Brittany. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting most of you in person. May I ask which one of you are Taehyung and Jungkook?"

Kook and I move at the same time as we walk towards her.

"Good afternoon. I am Taehyung and this is Jungkook my boyfriend."

We shake hands, and she leans forward with a slight smirk.

"Boyfriend or mate?"

I turn to look at Jin and Joon in shock. They are looking at Brittany with puzzled expressions. She laughs as she turns back to us.

"I have been working in this community for quite some time. I know most of the people that live here are shifters of some shape or form. Having just found my own mates and releasing my dormant form I can now tell myself."

I feel my eyes widen as my face morphs into a smile and we all visibly relax.

"Well congratulations and yes he is my mate...well."

I frown a bit as I look around at the guys. I watch as Jin and Joon step closer and Jin's eyes widen.

"You are a wolf! You weren't before. How...?"

"Mates?"

I listen as Jin and Joon speak over each other.

"Yes, I met one of them at the Ihop in Orlando. I just had a taste for pancakes, but it was after 7 at night. There are only a few places I could get them from so I decided to treat myself. I met a beautiful woman, Sarah, who served me that night. I was a bit taken aback at first."

She stops speaking and laughs.

"Well when she showed me to my table, she kind of growled at me. I ordered and took my time eating but I felt drawn to her. So, I kept stealing glances at her and she caught me when she was bringing my bill. Our hands touched while she was handing me my receipt and I actually growled myself. It was the strangest thing that ever happened. She asked if I would like to join her and her roommate for dinner the next night and to my own surprise I accepted. When I got there, she took my hand and led me into the living room. There she introduced me to Spencer. I reached out to shake his hand with my free one realizing then that she was still holding the other one. I don't know what happened, but I blacked out soon after taking his hand. When I woke up, I had fur!"

She laughs as she looks around at us. I think to myself and a light bulb goes off.

"Wait you said Sarah from Ihop?"

She looks at me and nods and I turn to look at Suga. He smiles and looks from me to Brittany.

"I'm glad they finally completed their triad."

She smiles as she looks at Suga and nods.

"Yes, it seems I am the third they were missing. I didn't even know I was a shifter. Well enough about that. I like to coordinate with the movers when doing these setups. They called me last night to find out if I could meet them earlier in the day as they had an emergency come up and needed to be done by 3 o'clock. I tried to call you guys, but I couldn't reach any of you. I tried both of you and Namjoon and Seokjin. So, I took it upon myself to meet them myself using the spare key you sent me for painting. I hope that wasn't a problem."