Ch*13 (Show and Tell continued)

Jungkook pov:

I am thinking of what my next question should be. Show and tell is definitely harder than just asking and answering questions. I look over at Taehyung and he seems to be lost in thought.

"What's on your mind? You seem a little lost at the moment."

"No, I'm not. I'm just thinking about you and how lucky I am to have come here and found you. To be here with you right now. There are so many things I want to know and learn about you. I also really want to hold you but not just because I'm attracted to you."

I think about that for a minute.

"Ok, I think I have decided on my next question. I am really not into skin ship but from what I learned so far it seems you are. Would you be able to just hold me? I can see if I'm comfortable with it because it's you?"

He smiles at me and sits closer to the arm of the couch turning more to face my direction. He leans back and opens his legs creating space between them.

"Come here."

I move to sit in front of him in the space between his legs. I lean back onto his chest and hit puts his arms around me in a warm but soft hug. It feels nice. I sigh in contentment.

"This is actually really nice. I like being held by you. Its weird for me that I feel that way. I have never been a cuddler, but I think I am with you."

He chuckles a bit as he squeezes me a bit. It makes me feel warm and give me a fluttery feeling in my belly. I wonder if he feels these things.

"How do you feel holding me?'

"I am definitely a cuddler and you have become my favorite to cuddle. I'm afraid though."

I turn my head to look at him and realize how close our faces are but again I'm not uncomfortable just warm.

"What are you afraid of, not me?"

"Yes actually, you terrify me. I am afraid that I may say or do something, and you won't want to be bothered with me anymore. Like right now. I really want to kiss you but then I'm afraid I won't be able to stop. I'm just that comfortable with you but I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

I take some time just to look him in the eyes and come to a decision. I want him to kiss me and hold me and I would be ok if we didn't stop. I'm sure he is the special someone I have been waiting for.

"Tae, I think I want to stop playing show and tell but can I ask you something and have you answer me honestly?"

"Of course, you can ask me anything."

I sit up a bit so I can face him better. I take a deep breath and look into his eyes. I watch as he frowns a bit in confusion making me smile.

"If I ask you to make love to me tonight would you be able to?"

He is a bit shocked I can see it in his eyes and in his expression. He takes a deep breath and looks at me. I'm wondering if that was the wrong question to ask but then he leans in places a hand on my cheek bringing my lips to his in a gentle kiss. It is slow and passionate. He breaks it and looks at me with such tenderness my breath hitches.

"Yes, I know I could do nothing less than cherish you and make love to you. Do you want me to?"

"Yes, I am sure that I do. I want to make love with you. You awaken feeling in me that I have never felt, and I want to explore them with you and only you. As crazy as that may sound since we just met today."

"No, its not crazy at all. It's a natural feeling for us since we are mates. My bear has stopped grumbling at me. What is yours doing?"

"Mines not grumbling either. He seems to be waiting for something."

"I think mine feels the same way. Shall we move to the bedroom?"

In answer I stand up and reach for his hand. He takes it and we walk to the bedroom with our hands intertwined.