CH*37 (Settling Fears )16+

*** some general talk of abuse ***

Jimin pov:

We are greeted by big smiles when Taehyung and Jungkook open the door. Their smiles make me smile even bigger and I look at my mates as I giggle.

"Good morning. Uh can we come in?"

I watch as their eyes widen comically, and they step back letting us walk into their suite. We sit in our usual seats and I snuggle into one of my favorite places, Hobi's lap. I stretch my legs across Yoongs and take hold of his hand. We tend to sit like this when we are comfortable so we can be as close as possible. I realize I have been preoccupied with my mates and have not been following the conversation. I turn to look and see where the other guys are. They are sitting next to each other on the other couch, but they seem a bit uncomfortable. I frown a bit and look at my mates to see their expressions mirror mine. So, I turn to the couple.

"What's wrong guys?"

I see Jungkook turn and look at Taehyung who pouts a bit and looks away. Jungkook looks at me and smiles a little.

"I well, I um hmm."

"Kookie doesn't want to cuddle with me for some reason and I don't know why."

Taehyung answers me and looks away continuing to pout.

"No, Tae please don't be mad. It's not that I don't want to cuddle with you. I really want too. I'm just a little afraid to."

He looks down with a pout of his own. I watch as Taehyung grabs ahold of his hand.

"Why? Have I done something to make you feel uncomfortable?"

"No! You haven't done anything wrong!"

I watch as he gets visibly flustered and takes a deep breath. He then looks over at us and seems to gulp.

"Ah, I think I know what's wrong."

I say as I look at my mates. I watch as they look at me and I nod in the couple's direction. They look and seem to see what I see, and I hear Yoongi chuckle.

"Kooks, are you afraid of feeling what you felt last night because we are all together again?"

I watch his reaction as I finish speaking and see him blush.

"I well, yeah I guess I am. I was more than a little out of control when we left you guys last night and I'm afraid of what will happen if I feel that way again. I know I love Tae and he trusts me but I'm really afraid of losing control of my animal side and being around you guys makes me feel things. Things I haven't felt before and I, well its new to me. I just don't ever want to do anything that will make him uncomfortable."

I look at Hobi and nod my head at him as I catch Yoongi's gaze. Hobi turns to the couple.

Hoseok pov:

"Can we talk personally guys?"

I hold Jimin a little closer to me as I wait for an answer. I watch as Kook looks over at Tae and then back to me and nods in response.

"Okay, I'm going to ask you guys some questions and I want you to answer them as honestly as possible okay?"

I look at them and see them look at each other and nod while looking at me again.

"So, I know I was a bit preoccupied when you guys left last night but I do know what I was feeling. I am guessing you were facing the same kinds of feelings Kooks, so I am going to ask about those feelings."

I look over at my mates to make sure they are comfortable with me going down this path and they both look at me and smile. I can't help but pull Jimin closer to me as Yoongs holds my hand. I take a deep breath and look over at them again.