CH*76 (Chocolate Games)16+

*** This Chapter contains an adult game with food play and kissing. ***

Jimin Pov:

We happily settle on the couches in the suite. I look over my shoulder and smile at Hobi as he wraps one arm around my waist and the other around Yoongs. I think we're all still at least a little touchy from our chocolate tour. I lean back into Hobi's hold as I let my mind wander. Looking around the room we are huddled up together in our favorite places. It's funny to watch Tae and Kooks. I can't tell who the dominant one is as right now they are snuggled together, and Tae is quite comfortable on Kooks lap. I have seen them sit just as comfortably reversed. I have also seen them both take control of a situation. It's a bit confusing. I take a minute to think of our own dynamic. I know I'm submissive in our group as is Hobi. We just naturally seem to submit to Yoongs in most areas except when it comes to him taking care of himself. In that we both take charge. I watch as Tae leans back and whispers something in Kooks ear. A second later his cheeks flame and Tae chuckles at him kissing his cheek. Jin and Joon are having their own whispering match as they too snuggle on their couch. I feel Hobi place a soft kiss on the side of my neck and I giggle as it tickles. I squirm in his lap and he gasps grabbing hold of my waist. It's so easy to rile him up. A smile spreads on my face as I think of the things, I plan to do to him later. The affect is instantaneous as I hear groans and gasps spread through the room. We all shift just that much closer to our mates. My senses heighten further as I gasp myself. I look around and catch Joon taking Jin's lips in a deep kiss. I suddenly want to continue with our chocolate tasting. I wonder if anyone would be up for a game. I look around and find everyone's eyes on me as I look around and lick my lips.

"Guys anyone up for a game?"

I look around as I'm met with curious faces. Even my mates look intrigued.

"Sure, Jimin what do you have in mind?"

I look over at Joon and smile as he pulls Jin closer.

"Well, I was just thinking we have lots of wine and desserts here. The game I'm thinking of is just one I made up. We have three teams here matched up with our mates. We take turns posing scenarios and guessing which team has done said scenario. If we wrongly accuse a team, they have to give us a penalty. For example. I say I think someone has gone skinny dipping. Then my mates and I pick a team we think has gone skinny dipping. This doesn't have to be something you have done with your mate. If we're right, we get to give the couple a penalty. What do you think?"

I look over as Tae starts laughing.

"Sure, it sounds like fun. Jimin where do you come up with these?"

I just shrug and smile. I turn to Yoongs as he clears his throat.

"I say we make use of those wine bottles while we play. Everyone get a bottle?"

"Oh, that's a good idea Suga."

I watch as Jin and Joon get up and grab the wine bottles letting everyone pick a bottle. We settle in as they open the bottles and get comfortable too.

"Okay, you guys go first since it was your idea Jimin."

I smile at Kooks and nod. I turn to my mates so we can come up with something.

"Jiminie why don't we just go with your example to start us off?"

"Okay Hobi we can do that. So, I think someone has gone skinny dipping."

I turn to whisper with my mates.

"I think the safe bet would be Jin and Joon what do guys think?"

I watch as they smile and nod at me.

"So, we think Jin and Joon."

I turn to the other couples. They are both pointing at us. I laugh at that.