CH*82 (Brand New)

Seokjin pov:

I feel myself coming out of a deep sleep. I shift nuzzling into the chest I am laying on. I gasp as my eyes fly open at the realization that it's not Joonie's chest I'm snuggled up to. I feel my hand squeezed and I look down meeting Joonie's gaze as he smiles at me. I glance up as I feel my mouth stretch into an O meeting Hobi's smiling face. The memories of the night before hitting me full force as I look around. It seems we are the only three awake at the moment. I shift slowly as I sit up expecting to feel more than the twinges and slight soreness. I frown as I look from Joonie to Hobi and back again as they too shift and sit up. I let my gaze roam over Joonie and catch him shake his head and look back and forth as I did. Hobi chuckles as he looks at us.

"The mate bond has worked while we slept to heal us. You guys should only be feeling what you would normally feel from a normal night with aftercare though we were too exhausted to actually provide any."

I nod agreeing with him. I yawn and stretch feeling well rested. I scrunch my nose up at the feeling of other things though. I look at Hobi as he laughs at me.

"You guys can go share a shower or a bath first if you want. The others should be waking soon and we can take turns getting clean."

I smile down at Joonie at Hobi's suggestion.

"That sounds good. I feel rather gross at the moment."

I pout as they laugh at me. I'm not used to sleeping while covered in well...a hot shower sounds awesome right now. We all turn to look at Suga as he starts to stir. He grumbles and opens his eyes. He smiles as he sees us looking at him.

"Good morning."

I smile at his gruff morning voice and look over at Hobi who is watching him. He tilts his head up as Hobi leans down placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"Good morning love. How are you feeling?"

Suga smiles as he looks around.

"Probably just like you. Like I could use a good soak in the tub."

He scrunches his face as he looks down at himself. I smile in understanding.

"Yes, we were just talking about having a shower ourselves."

He looks up in surprise.

"Oh?"

He locks gazes with Hobi as he shakes his head.

"They were going to take a nice hot shower. I would love to relax in the bath with you and Jimin. When he wakes that is."

We all look over as we hear a giggle to find Jimin looking at us as Kook and Tae stir.

"A bath sounds wonderful! Good morning everyone."

We all wish Jimin good morning watching as Tae and Kook open their eyes in unison. I shake my head. Do they do everything together? I laugh and shake my head as they sit up and look at each other at the same time.

"Are you guys always in sync?"

I laugh again as they turn to look at me both wearing puzzled frowns making us all laugh. I watch as Tae smiles and shifts his face morphing into a frown.

"Good morning everyone."

Tae says and reaches over running his fingers through Kook's hair.

"Sorry love I would love to hold you but...well I'm rather sticky."

Kook smiles as he leans over and kisses him.

"Yes, I think, no I'm sure we all need to get clean. Oh, anyone know what time it is?"