CH*73 (Back to Town)

Taehyung pov:

The drive back to town was filled with laughter and bright conversation. We are all looking forward to the chocolate tour and finally being able to experience it with Joon and Jin. I look over at Kookie as he smiles and talks to Jimin. I squeeze his hand and he looks over at me mid sentence. He smiles and pecks my cheek before continuing his conversation with Jimin. I feel the truck stop as we pull up to the house. Jin turns to look at us as he undoes his seat belt.

"We won't be long so you guys can either wait here or come in and stretch your legs."

I look around at the guys as we all shake our heads.

"We'll just wait here. I'm too excited for tonight to be honest."

I have to nod in agreement as Jimin stops talking. I look at Kookie as he undoes his seat belt and climbs into my lap. I only have time to give him a puzzled look before he leans in and takes my mouth in a deep kiss. I gasp as he pulls back breaking the kiss. I look him in the eyes as I catch my breath.

"Hmm, I'm not complaining but what was that for?"

He leans forward and whispers in my ear.

"Just thinking of what we'll do with our gifts this time. I know what I'm picking."

I feel the shock on my face as I look at him and smile. Maybe we should both get the chocolate paint and get Joon to stop at a grocery store on the way back. I smirk as an idea comes to mind. I turn around and face the triad as I hear Jimin groan. I watch as Hobi has his lips buried in Jimin's neck. I turn to look at Suga and Kook as they also watch the pair who have seemed to forget about the rest of us. I clear my throat and Hobi let's go of Jimin facing me as his cheeks flame.

"Um if you guys keep that up none of will make it to the tour tonight."

Jimin pouts as he looks around at us his eyes landing on Kookie.

"Hey, it wasn't me this time. Kooks started it!"

We all turn to look at Kookie who blushes and rubs his neck sheepishly. He climbs off of me and takes his seat again.

"Sorry."

I chuckle at his embarrassed face and lean over kissing his cheek. Just as I sit back up Jin and Joon come out of the house. We all sit right again putting our belts back on as Joon closes the trunk and Jin climbs in. He fastens his belt taking a deep breath. He turns around and groans.

"Okay, what did we miss?"

We all laugh as Joon get's in and does his belt before closing the door. He groans before looking at us in the rear view.

"Oh wow, guys is the rest of the night going to be like this?"

I look around thinking back to our previous night at the chocolatier. I smile as Suga speaks up.

"With the newfound bond we have probably only going to get worse."

I laugh as we all nod in agreement as Joon and Jin look at each other. Joon takes Jin's hand and kisses it before starting the truck as we head to the hotel. The ride seems shorter than usual as we pull up to the hotel and get out. Joon hands his keys to the valet as we pull our bags out of the back. We walk in together and wait for them by the elevator as he and Jin check in. I hear Jimin giggle. I turn to him to find him whispering in Suga's ear. Suga laughs and shakes his head at him.

"Private joke?"

I ask looking at them curiously. Hobi laughs a she turns to us.

"Jiminie was just wondering which gift items they would choose. We already know what we want."

We all turn to look at each other smiling.

"Chocolate paint."

We say in unison and laugh. Just then Joon and Jin walk up to us hand in hand. Jin smiles as he looks at us.

"What's so funny?'

I look around as we get our laughter under control.

"We were just thinking about the gift offers and what we would like this time."

He frowns at me as Joon presses the button to call the elevator. I watch as Jin's frown turns into a smile.

"Oh, I think I remember something about chocolate paint you guys were talking about. That sounds like fun hmmm Joonie."

We all turn to look at Joon. I'm surprised by the blush on his cheeks as he looks at Jin. He nods while he licks his lips and walks into the elevator as the doors open. We all step in and Joon hits the three button. He looks around for instruction. I shake my head and smile.

"It seems we're all on the same floor if you guys are on three too."

He nods and smiles back. He shows me their key card that read 3305. Yup we are all on the same floor. We step out of the elevator and look at the number placard on the wall.

"Joon you guys room is that way. Our rooms are close to yours just further down the same hall."

We all walk in the same direction and come to their door first. Joon opens the door and Jin steps in. I peak inside to see a layout that is the same as our rooms. I smile as Joon looks at us and frowns.

"Are you guys going to come in? We still have some time before we need to leave."

I look around at the guys as I shake my head.

"I was going to go to our room for a bit before we leave if that's okay. I want to shower and change clothes."

I feel Kookie cuddle close to me as I wrap my arm around his waist. I look at him and then over at the triad as they look at each other. Suga looks over at Joon and smiles.

"We too are going to go to our room for a bit. How about we meet you guys back here in an hour? That still will leave us with plenty of time to get to the place."

I watch as Jin looks around at all of us. He smiles and looks up at Joon before looking back to us.

"That sounds good. We'll get a look around our room and get comfortable. See you guys in an hour."

We wave to them as they close the door and head down to our rooms. I pull out our key card in front of our door and open it. Kookie holds the door and we turn to the triad.

"If you guys want to come get us in an hour, we'll head back to Joon and Jin's room together okay?"

"Sounds good see you guys in a little while."

I watch as they continue down the hall. I step in and close the door turning to see Kookie standing in our bedroom doorway smiling at me. I wonder if he knows what's on my mind. I walk up to him and put my arms around his waist.

"Shower with me?"

He smiles at me and takes my hands leading me into our room and to the bathroom. I'm glad we know each other so well.