CH*32 (More Fun )

Taehyung pov:

We leave the Chocolate experience and make a left continuing up International Drive. We pass many restaurants and a convention center. We are not hungry yet after our tour, so we decide to just keep walking. I look over at Kook as I feel him take my hand. It always makes me smile. I can't help but lean over and kiss his cheek. I hear Jimin coo at us as I stand straight again. I look back to see their hands are linked as well. I am happy to see we are not met with any harsh looks or stares only smiles as we pass others walking to various destinations. I feel Kook squeeze my hand as he stops. I turn to look at him to see he is looking across the street.

"I know it may seem kind of childish, but can we go in there?"

He asks and points. I look and see, "WonderWorks." It looks like some kind of weird attraction, but I am also intrigued. I hear Jimin squeal behind me. I turn to look and see him jumping up and down looking at the same place.

"Oh, can we? I have always wanted to go there.

"I don't see why not. Let us go see what this place is all about."

We cross and enter the weird building to find a place of imagination. There are all kinds of areas to visit. I watch as Yoongi goes to the booth and purchases five admission tickets for us. He is handed maps and brochures. I take mine and look at the list of activities and one stands out to me. I smile as my competitive side comes out.

"Anyone up for a game of laser tag?"

I am met by four smiling faces. Hobi meets my gaze.

"Three against two, just for fun of course."

"Let's do this!"

We follow our maps to the area outlined and come to the entrance for laser tag

We follow our maps to the area outlined and come to the entrance for laser tag. We get suited up in our gear. Blue team against green team. This is going to be fun. We play two games where we each win a game. We then decide to check out the gift shop. We decide to buy some t-shirts and water bottles. It is getting late and we decide to head back.

"Do you guys want to stop at a restaurant and eat again or pick up something and head back?"

"Well, we always hang out in your room, but we have our own now. Do you guys want to grab some takeout and come to our room and watch a movie?"

After hearing Jimin's question I look at Kook who nods in response.

"That sounds great. Let's pick up some food and head back."

We decided to stop at McDonald and pick up some food. I love burgers. We eat a lot as shifters, so we purchased a lot of burgers fries and got a couple of milkshakes to wash it down. We decided to take a cab back, so our food did not get cold. We got back to the hotel in record time. It had taken us the better part of an hour to walk around town not including the time we spent in the three places we stopped in. It was dark when we got back to the hotel and took the elevator up to our floor. I decide to drop our bags off in the room. We decided to share the bottles of wine at a later time, so I stashed them in our room as well. I walked down to the triad's suite to find the door left open for me. When I walked inside, I found everyone standing around the counter sorting food. I looked around to see the room was identical to ours. Once we all had our food, we settled onto the couches in front of the tv. Yoongi looked over at me.

"Any requests on a movie?"

I didn't really care and looked at Kook who shook his head.

"How about we watch Resident Evil? I've seen it before, but I love me some Mila and like to laugh at the zombies."

I am really not a fan of scary movies, so I haven't seen it but didn't want to let on about that. I snuggled a little closer to Kook and nodded in response. He looked at me a question in his eyes. I just smiled in return and shook my head.

"Yoongs does it have to be something scary? You know I don't like scary movies."

Jimin said with a pout. I watched as Hobi put his arm around him.

"You know you can just cuddle with us if you get scared Jiminie. We'll always keep you safe."

I felt Kook eyes on me as I took a deep breath glad, I wasn't the only one in the room feeling that way. I felt him wrap his arm around me pulling me closer. He leaned over to whisper in my ear.

"You don't really like scary movies either do you Tae?"

I blushed and shook my head at him. I felt him reach his arm around my waist in a caress.

"Don't worry I'm right here and you can always hide in my shoulder if you want. I won't think any less of you for it."

I nodded and snuggled into him as the movie started to play. It turned out to be a really good movie. I only embarrassed myself once when I screamed when the floating zombie hit the glass. Nobody thought any less of me when I started yelling at the screen when someone did something stupid. It was a really bad idea to reset the red queen but I was glad she was wrong in her statement and they all didn't die down there even though only Alice made it out alive and unharmed. She's a badass though so no surprise there.

 She's a badass though so no surprise there

"It's getting late. Do you guys want to call it a night or do you want to watch another movie?"

I look down at Kook to find him looking at me already. He is looking at me and I'm not sure if I am reading his expression correctly. He answers my silent question by reaching down behind me to squeeze my ass making me gasp and swallow. I look over to see if anyone saw. Yoongi is watching his mates who are engaged in a heated kiss. Swallowing again I look back at Kook. He looks over at them as well and chuckles.

"I think it would be a good ide to call it a night. We'll see you guys tomorrow."

"Okay guys have a good night."

I watch as Kook gets up and reaches out a hand to grasp mine helping me to get up off the couch. I start to gather our trash not wanting to leave them with the task of cleaning up.

"Don't worry about that. I've got it."

Yoongi says as he gets up leaving his mates to continue their light make out session on the couch. The sight makes me blush again as I hand the trash to Yoongi. He just smiles at me and shakes his head.

"You guys go ahead and head out. I'll tell them you said goodnight."

I smile and nod letting Kook lead me back to our room. He looks at me with a smirk. My heart is racing and I'm wondering what he has in store for me tonight.