CH*87 (New Development)

Seokjin pov:

I catch Suga just as he reaches the back door to the house. Grabbing his hand, he stopped and looks at me. I am able to read him so easily so close. Anger, sadness, pain, fear and ...hope. I open the door and lead him into the kitchen having him take a seat. I open the cabinets to find my assumption correct and they are fully stocked. I put a box of tea on the counter and turn on the tea kettle. I walk over and sit down waiting patiently for him to calm down. I turn him slightly so his back faces me and rub his shoulders as he takes deep breaths.

"Do you want to tell me what's going through your mind? I guess maybe start with where you were going?"

I pause as he reaches up and puts his hands on mine.

"I was going next door honestly not even knowing if the house is open. Did we lock it?"

I nod as I stand up pulling a set of keys out of my pocket. He smiles at me and I take his hand and pull him out of the door. Once we walk into the TaeKook house I stop him.

"Why did you want to come here? You're not thinking of going off on your own, are you?"

He shakes his head and looks at me taking my hand before leading to their room. He let's go and points to the bed and I take a seat as he goes into the closet pulling out a suitcase. I frown in curiosity as I watch him. He sits the suitcase next to me and opens it taking everything out. He pulls out a flap revealing a hidden compartment. Unlocking it he pulls out a box. It looks a little larger than a ring box. He stands there holding it before handing it to me. I open the box and feel my mouth drop open. Inside are a pair of rings. One slightly smaller than the other. I look at him as he sits beside me.

"Are these what I think they are?"

He nods as he rubs his finger over the rings.

"Yes. Hobi's and Jimin's engagement rings. I designed these not long after we met Jimin and he agreed to join us. I just finished paying for them last month. The smaller one is Jimin's but as you can see the rings are identical. It's only smaller because his hands are."

He smiles and shakes his head. I frown and then laugh as I look from the rings to him.

"So, you were going to come and grab these and propose to them. Like right now?"

He laughs too taking the box and closing it before looking at me. His smile falls as he takes a deep breath nodding. He rubs over the lid of the box.

"That's exactly what I plan on doing. I know it's not conventional or even romantic in the slightest but... He needs to know that he is not alone anymore. He has me and Jimin and all of you now. He is not alone and never will be. It's okay to be angry but the fear... No, he should not be afraid of anything or anyone. I need him... I need everyone to understand that. I need..."

I pull him into a hug as he trails off dropping his head. I lean my head on top of his as I chuckle.

"Do you want to do this now? I mean I can at least make a nice dinner for you guys..."

He laughs and pulls back from me shaking his head. He takes my hand and stands up with me.

"We can have a nice dinner if you really feel like cooking but, I need to do this now. They...he needs some reassurance."

I nod as we start towards the door. My phone starts to ring and we stop.

"It's probably just Joon wondering where we went."

I smile pulling out my phone. My face falls as I look at the screen. I look at Suga as he frowns. I take a deep breath before accepting the call.

"Kim Seokjin speaking how can I help you?"