Ch*11 (Show and Tell) 18+

*** This Chapter contains an adult game details of sexual situations and kissing. ***

Jungkook pov:

Oh boy, this has just jumped from 10 to 100. I was as Tae stand in front of me trying to compose himself. He is visibly hard. I realize I'm literally staring at his crotch and look back to his face to see him smirking at me. I lick my lips thinking to myself damn he really just had me underneath him and wait he said he fantasizes about that?

"So, am I to assume you want to do me on the couch?" I ask cheekily but notice the affect our previous position had on my own voice.

"Well I have many fantasies that was actually just one."

"Ah, ok can I show you one of mine to even the field before I ask Question 11?"

He nods at me as he sits on the couch next to me. I shake my head at him slightly and stand up. I walk around to the back of the couch and reach for his hand. He frowns at me a bit but takes my hand. I pull him so that he is kneeling on the couch. I then walk behind him.

"Can you lean a bit and put your right leg over the back so your knee rests on the bend?"

He looks back at me and swallows hard but does as I say. Once he is in position, I kneel on the couch behind him and place my hands on the back of the couch, one under his knee and the other next to his waist bringing my body in close to his. I watch as he shivers from my breath on the back of his neck. Damn this feels great, but I don't think my not so little friend is going to behave if we keep this up.

"So, it seems we may have a bit of an issue."

I kiss the back of his neck and then get up. He is visibly flustered as he turns around and sits down again. He then pours us another shot. He downs his as I down mine.

"Ahem, um what issue are you referring to because what's going on in our pants is definitely not a bit of anything."

He laughs while looking down at my crotch which has hardened considerably.

"I wasn't actually referring to that but yes it seems we um both have substantial, um. Yeah so I was actually talking about the fact that both of our fantasies have us as the dominant partner."

"Ah, yes well that is not a bad thing but off game I need to ask you something. I know we are both aroused right now but its important to know why. At least for you because I know something about myself that you only learn from experience. Can I ask?"

"Sure, go for it."

"Okay think about both positions we were just in where I was dominant and then you were. Did one position arouse you more or was it an equal turn on?"

"To be honest both were arousing and exciting for me."

"It's the same for me. It means you can get off both ways as can I. Sometimes you will want to be in control and sometimes you will want to be taken. It's called switching, which also means we're both switches neither is a top or bottom but both depending on our mood at the time."

"I didn't even know that was a thing. So, we just kind of go with what we feel at the time?"

I shake my head a bit and pour us another shot.

"So, what happens if we both feel like being dominant?"

I look at Tae and he smirks at me.

"Is that your question? Officially question 11?"

"Yes, sure why not."

"Hmm, how are you feeling right now, on the dominant side it seems. Am I right?"