CH*69 (Reaching New Highs) 18+

***This chapter contains graphic details of love making with bondage and sex toys. ***

Namjoon pov:

I carry Jinnie into our room and place him in the middle of our bed. I let my gaze travel over his body meeting his wide eyes. I lean in and place a gentle kiss on his lips before moving to our door closing and locking it. I stand leaning against the door just watching him as his chest rises and falls rapidly. I bite my lip walking back over to the bed and watch as his breath hitches. Nope this won't do. I sit down and pull him into my lap holding him close. I rub my hands up and down his back trying to relax him. I feel him relax into my hold. I pull back to meet his eyes.

"Jinnie are you scared? We don't have to try this if you are this uncomfortable."

He looks into my eyes and takes a deep breath. He reaches up and caresses my face gently. He seems to be lost in thought as he gazes at me.

"Talk to me my love. What are you thinking?"

He looks at me opening his mouth and closing it again. He shakes his head and bites his lip. My heart hurts seeing him so nervous with me. I shake my head and pull him into another embrace.

"No Jinnie. Maybe we'll try it at another time."

I wrap his arms tighter around me as he trembles. We just sit holding each other for a few minutes. He takes a deep breath and breaks his hold to sit back and look at me. Hew nods seemingly to himself and gets up from my lap. I watch him in curiosity as he walks over to the table pulling out the box there that contains our various toys. This box is bigger than the one we have placed in the rooms for our guests. He sets the box down next to me and steps back. He keeps his gaze locked on mine as he unbuttons the top three buttons on his shirt and then pulls it over his head. My breath catches as I let my gaze roam over his bared chest and abs. I lick my licks wanting to taste him. I look back up and meet his eyes to find him smiling at me. He opens the box climbing back into my lap. He looks down dumping out the contents and I look down at them as he picks up the cock ring. He turns it over in his hand before taking my hand and placing it there.

"Joonie I trust you. I know you won't hurt me in any way. I'm sorry. I had to fight with some past demons in my head there for a minute."

He looks down at the ring in my hand again before meeting my gaze. He then reaches down and picks up the grouping of ties that were also in the box. He then places them into my hand with the ring before meeting my gaze again. He licks his lips biting the bottom one.

"Show me the right way to use one of those Joonie."

I feel my own cheeks flame as an image of Jinnie pops into my head. I growl lowly as I toss the items to the bed and take his mouth in a heated kiss. We simultaneously thrust our fingers into each other's hair pulling each other closer. We devour each other's mouth as our tongues duel. I let go of his hair and let my hands roam over his body. I grab his plump as and squeeze making him moan into the kiss. He breaks the kiss pulling his head to look at me as he pants. I pick him up and sit him on the bed. I watch him as I pick up the ties and get up. I walk around the bed securing the ties to the ropes we keep attached to the bed. I stand next to the bed watching him as he crawls over repositioning the pillows so he can be comfortable. He lays back onto the pillows and reaches down undoing the button on his jeans. Then he looks at me as he places his hands into position so I can tie him to the bed. I move around the bed securing his hands to the frame with the ties. He looks over and tugs feeling them secure. He watches as I climb onto the bed. I glance over at the ties secured to the bottom of the bed frame. I look back at him at meet his puzzled look.

"I think I want to leave your legs free Jinnie if that's ok."

I pick up the remaining ties, blindfold, and other items, and place them back in the box, leaving only the toys and lube on the bed. I look back at him as he smiles at me.