Ch*7 (Party Planning)

Jimin pov:

I am almost positive I interrupted something when I knocked on the door. I am not certain of what, but I know it was something. My animal is telling me it was about to get heated. Oh yes, I am also a shifter. I am a wolf though. I am not entirely sure what these guys are. I think they might be bears though since my wolf doesn't react to them like he does to Colin and Myra. I love those cats, but he doesn't. Let's see if I can help these too along.

"So, guys, I wanted to drop by and ask you if you feel up to having a get-together tonight. I really like you guys and think we can be great friends. I would like to introduce you to my boyfriends. What do you think? Can we plan something for tonight?

"I think that would be fun but I'm not sure if it would be a good idea." Says Jungkook.

"Well it sounds like fun, why don't you like the idea, Kook?" Says Taehyung gulping as he realizes he called him by a nickname.

"I honestly was thinking about you and how you just flew in today. I wasn't sure if you were able to sleep on the plane and thought you may be tired and that would be rude of us to have a get together when you might need to rest." Says Jungkook with pink cheeks, the nickname did not escape him.

"Oh, wow thank you for thinking of me and being considerate. I was able to sleep on the plane though and should be ok with only a nap." Says Taehyung.

"It's settled then. I will steal Jungkook for a little while, while you take a nap and come back in enough time to get ready. How does that sound guys?"

They both look at each other before quickly looking away and nodding at me. Yup, I definitely interrupted something. Well, let's see if we can get everything out in the open tonight. I grab Jungkook by the hand and drag him out of the room.

"Sweet dreams Taehyung, see you in a few hours."

I close the door before he can respond.

"So, are you ready to spill, you like him, don't you?"

"I don't know what I am feeling right now. I feel out of control around him. I don't know what this is."

"And you've never felt this way before?"

"No, this is new to me."

"Hmmm, how about me? Are you attracted to me at all?" He looks at me startled and wide-eyed.

"No, I'm sorry Jimin, but wait you have a boyfriend. Um, no two boyfriends you don't need a third!" He pouts and I laugh at him.

"I wasn't suggesting you be another boyfriend for me just trying to confirm it is just about him

"I wasn't suggesting you be another boyfriend for me just trying to confirm it is just about him."

"Tonight's going to be fun. We'll eat and drink and play some games get to know each other. I can't wait to introduce you to my boyfriends! They will join us later if it's okay I'll just give them your room number?"

"Sure, that's fine Jimin."

"Great, let's go shopping for the things we'll need for tonight."

I took Jungkook around to many of the stores I am familiar with. Party stores for items like games and paper plates. Then also to stores for food and alcohol much to his dismay. We got all kinds of things. I checked the time and it is only 3 o'clock. We still need to kill at least 2 more hours before we can go back to the hotel.

 We still need to kill at least 2 more hours before we can go back to the hotel

"We still have some time to kill. Do you want to stop and get some lunch?"

"Well, I'm honestly not hungry and we're having all this food later. Are you hungry?"

"Not really, I was just trying to kill time. Do you have any ideas?"

"I'm new around here remember."

"Oh yes, well hmmm. Have you ever played pool? We can get a couple of beers and play a game or two of pool."

"No, I've never played pool and have no idea how to. Don't you think we have enough alcohol for tonight.?"

"It's only a beer each. Come on I'll teach you how to play and the pool hall isn't far from here.

I direct Jungkook to the nearest pool hall and pay for a table and a couple of beers for us. I then explain the rules of the game and rack the balls.

"You go ahead and break. Try to get at least one ball in so we know what we are shooting for."

I watch as he breaks just to see balls go flying in all directions. He's actually pretty good and sinks three solid balls on the break.

"Ok Mr. showoff you get solids I get stripes."

We drink 2 beers each and play 3 games of pool. I'm sad to say he beat me every time. At least now it's almost 6 o'clock and we can head back. It's time to get everything ready for tonight. This is going to be wild. I'm so excited.