Chapter 83

3RD PERSON POV

Everyone in the restaurant are now staring at them. Mael put the knife down and said "Lets talk calmly shall we?" Vin's dad is speechless at how quick he change. While he's still scared of what happened moments ago. He looked at his son who is staring at him worriedly "Dad are you alright? You're pale" Vin tried to help him up but he slap his hand away and stood up on his own. Mael didn't like it but he didn't comment.

Vin's Dad: "I have nothi-"

Mael: "Sit down"

Vin worriedly reminded him "Mael he's my dad" Mael smile at him and replied "I heard you the first time Vin" He turned to Vin's dad still smiling and said "We can discuss this calmly sir, so can you please SIT DOWN" Vin's dad knew that Mael's smile is fake. Mael's eyes are also glaring at him as if threatening him. He didn't want to be in the news tomorrow so he had no choice but to sit beside his son. Vin cleared his throat before he introduced them to each other.

Vin's Dad: "I have no interest of getting to know this guy Vin! Why are you here with him?  Of all places you brought him here? Do you want to humiliate me?"

Vin: "What's wrong with dining here I'm a member here"

Vin's Dad: "Don't be stupid! That's not the issue here! You know what this place is famous for, right?"

Vin: "Dad ~ not all of them are here to date. Some do business meetings here and besides we are colleagues"

Vin's Dad: "You!"

Mael didn't like the way Vin's dad is talking to him and he doesn't want to hear anymore of his dad's bullshit so he slam his hand on the table and said "You said a-lot of nonsense and didn't want to listen to Vin's explanation at all sir! Since you wont stop talking, let me ask you, what are you doing here?" Vin's dad got surprised by his question and tried to change the subject "It's none of your concern why I am here!" Vin sigh and said "I know why you're here dad you don't have to lie because even mom knew about her"

Vin's Dad: "....."

Mael: "Oh! You mean -"

Vin: "Dad, Please go to where your mistress is and stop disturbing us"

His dad glared at him and stood up and before he walk away he told Vin "We'll continue to talk about this matter later at home" Mael saw Vin's worried face and so he answered for him "He's going home with me tonight so please don't wait for him....dad" Vin's dad ignored Mael's provocation and walk away.

After his dad left Vin apologised to Mael for his dad's rude behaviour. Mael tried to cheer him up and told him that it's ok and they should continue with their planned date.

Mael: "Why is he like that to you?"

Vin: "He's always like that whenever I don't obey him. He always wanted to control me. My ex girlfriend came back and he wanted me to pursue her again because he and my ex girlfriends father are planning to have a business collaboration"

Mael: "I see ~"

Vin: "Is that all you have to say?"

Mael looked at him confused and asked "What am I suppose to say?" Disappointed Vin replied "Forget it!" Mael held his right hand and said "I want to be on your dad's good side Vin so I will not do anything....at least not yet"