Chapter 103

Thank You for always commenting and voting guys. I read all your comments💜

‼️WARNING MATURE CONTENT‼️
(To those reader who feel uncomfortable reading a BxB intimate scenes please just skip that part na~)

3RD PERSON POV

Mael lied to his grandpa and went to the hospital to give the five hundred thousand baht to his mother. He actually borrowed the money from Vin because if he withdraw from his account his family will know and he doesn't want to get scolded by them. His mother promised him that this will be the last time she will asked money from him.

Stella: "Thank you so much son! Mom is very happy right now! Come here and let me hug you"

Mael obeyed and hugged his mom back happily and said "Mom I can't give you anymore than this okay? Grandpa,dad and P Mew, they all monitor my bank account and spendings"

Stella acted like she didn't expected it and replied "Why son? You're an adult and have a high paying job. Why can't you spend your hard earned money?"

Mael: "They don't care how I spend my money mom, as long as I don't spend it on you"

Stella was taken aback by Mael's bluntness. She then adjusted her expression and said "They hate me that much?" Mael looked at her in the eyes and replied "You lied to them and then tried to kill P Mew mom, it would be a mira-" Stella cut him off and said "Are you here to to remind me about the past Mael?! Can a person can't make a mistake? I was desperate at that time Mael!"

After he learned about what really happened in the past Mael now doubt all the stories that comes from his mothers mouth. He also want to asked if she will really use the money to buy the things she said she would but he doesn't want to hurt her so he just thought "It doesn't matter its just a small amount of money, she's my mom and she's sick. I will give her the things that I know she likes to make her happy"

Stella irritatedly asked "Are you even listening to me Mael?!" Mael got startled and replied "Huh?" Stella sighed, she raised her hand and brushed his hair with her fingers and said "What wrong son? Is there something bothering you? You can always tell mom" Mael grabbed her hand and place it on his right cheek and said "Mom ~ I want you to always be honest with me. You can tell me anything and I will listen to your troubles just don't....don't lie to me ok?" Stella's lips twitch then she smile sweetly at him and nodded her head and said "Ofcourse son"

Mew is lying on the bed, resting and waiting for his headache to subside. Gulf who still feels guilty offered to massages his head but he refused because he knew that Gulf is also tired from all the shooting he did that day.

Gulf: "But it's my fault Mew"

Mew: "If you feel guilty every time you take your revenge on me then what's the point of punishing me baby?"

Gulf: "You!"

Mew pulled him down and said "Just come lie down beside me so we can both rest"

Gulf: "....."

When Gulf remained silent, Mew suddenly thought of a naughty way to ease Gulf's worries. He smirked and caress Gulf's left cheek and said "If you want me to feel good" his thumb then went to Gulf's lower lip and while rubbing it he seductively continued "You know what to do right?" Gulf is tempted but he resisted. He turned his head away from Mew's sinful hand and replied "We already broke up Mew" then he tried to distance himself but his hips was caught by Mew's left hand while his other hand went to touch Gulf's member and said "Your mouth said no but this part said otherwise baby" Mew rub his semi erect member slowly while he continue to temp Gulf "What should we do now baby? You're c*ck is now so hard for me...want me to lick it?" Gulf bite his lower lip to stop himself from moaning but his hips betrayed him. Mew lowered his head to licked his neck and whispered "We can fuck even though we already broken up Gulf" Gulf gripped the hand that's been rubbing him but this time he couldn't stop the moan from escaping his mouth "Mmm~" Mew smirked then he suddenly stopped all his ministration and sighed "But as you said we already broken up so I will be a good ex boyfriend and obey everything you say" Gulf who's been sexually frustrated these past weeks couldn't believed what he just said. Fuming he grabbed a pillow and hit Mew with it while screaming "FUCK YOU MEW! I.WILL.KILL.YOU!!" Mew laugh out loud and tease "Why are you mad? It's you who said we can't do it right?" Gulf gritted his teeth and replied "You started it! You should finish it!"

Mew: "What do you mean?"

Gulf wanted to cry out of frustration.

Mew: "Baby if you want something from me just say it and I will give it to you right away"

Gulf: "I hate you!"

Mew: "Is that really what you wanted to say?"

Exhausted, Gulf climbed onto his lap and said "Make me cum Mew" Mew smirked and asked "You'll let me do whatever I want to do?" Gulf buried his face on his neck and replied "Yes, hurry Mew"

Mew began to take his clothes off then he quickly pushed Gulf onto the bed, he got off the bed and onto his knees in a second and grabbed Gulf's leaking c*ck. Mew wrapped his tongue around the head of Gulf's c*ck , he miss this, he miss tasting him. Gulf groaned in pleasure and thrusted his hips forward making his c*ck go to the back of Mew's throat. Mew let him f*cked his face while his right hand started to play with Gulf's balls.

Gulf: "Mmm~"

Mew took his mouth off Gulf's c*ck and placed his mouth onto Gulf's balls and sucked on it causing Gulf to moaned again "Sooo good"

After awhile Mew move his mouth back onto Gulfs c*ck, bobbing his head, s*cking him like there's no tomorrow.

Gulf couldn't wait anymore, he needed Mew's c*ck inside him. He pulled Mew off the floor and pushed his onto the bed. Mew pulled his shirt off and threw it onto the floor. Gulf crawled over him and kissed him hungrily. Mew forced his tongue into Gulf's licking every nook and cranny of his mouth the he sucked Gulfs tongue causing him to moaned against his mouth. While Gulf is distracted Mew touched the head of his leaking c*ck wetting his fingers then he move his fingers to Gulf's h*le rubbing it before he pushed it inside scissoring his fingers on Gulf's h*le. He pulled his two fingers in and out of Gulf's h*le. Strings of moans left Gulf's mouth "Ahh~ More! Mew~ keep going..." Gulf become breathless as Mew's listened to him and shoved his fingers deeper and faster. Gulf toes curled as he moaned louder "AHHH!!!" Mew added another finger and Gulf arched his back from the pleasure.

Gulf: "I want it Mew, I want your c*ck inside me now!"

Mew pulled out his fingers and lined himself up on Gulf's entrance and thrusted into him to the hilt making both of them moan.

Mew: "Fuck! Baby I miss this! I miss being inside of you"

Gulf struggling to breath from the pleasure below him answered "Ahh~ Me too Mew....Mmm"

Mew pulled out slowly and slammed back into him. Gulfs h*le clenched around his c*ck while moaning "Ah! More! Harder" Mew obeyed him and trusted into him even harder and faster.

Gulf arched his back screaming "Ahh~ Yes! Just like that! Fuck me!"

Mew got up and on his knees brought Gulfs legs over his shoulder and gripped onto Gulf's hips tightly. This position is a perfect angle to hit Gulfs prostate. Mew's c*ck slammed back inside him. Gulf cried out "AHH! Mew please again! Harder! Aim at that spot! Pleasee....don't stop until I c*m".

Mew answered him by pounding into his prostate without mercy and Gulf soon felt his climax nearing.

Gulf: "Im....Ahh! Im c*mming...Mmm...Mew!"

He shut his eyes tightly, his back leaving the bed, legs quivering and finally become undone. His walls tightened around Mews c*ck and with a few more thrust Mews c*ck twitched and throbbed in between his tight walls. Mew buried his c*ck and released inside him while calling his name.

Exhausted they both collapsed on the bed. Mew doesn't want to suffocate Gulf so he pulled out and Gulf felt his c*m oozing out of him slowly. Mew pulled him closer and embraced him he gave him a quick kiss on the lips and said "Baby you're amazing, you really turned into slut whenever we fuck" Gulf slapped his chest and replied "Is that all you have to say to me?" Mew embraced him tightly and replied "I love you and I miss us being like this. Please baby come back to me"

********************************************
Sorry for the super late update ya'll🙏🏻
I hope you like this chapter🙏🏻💜

Now I need to rest as I lost a lot of braincells writing this NC chapter🥴