Chapter 95

Thank you so much for Voting,Commenting and Adding my stories to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf's mom stared at him for a long time before she said "Son, are you serious right now? I mean this is not something you should joke about! I did say that I'm not against it but....I mean....What about your career?! How will our relatives react to this? They're gonna talk bad about you! About us! About our family!"

Gulf is stunned by his mom's reaction. He couldn't believed what he's hearing. He thought that of all people his mom would be the one who will support him wholeheartedly without judging him.

Mom: "How did this happened?! Who is this guy?!"

Gulf answered honestly "It just happened mom and I was the one who fell first. I was the one who pursued him. I was me who-"

Mom: " STOP! I don't want to hear it anymore!"

She stood up and walk closer to Gulf. She caress Gulf's right cheek and said "Son, don't ruin your future. You should build a normal family" Gulf looked at her mom in the eyes and answered "I can still give you grandchildren mom"

Mom: "Son, I have a lot of friends who have relatives that engaged in that kind of relationship and you know what? None of them last! Some of them changed their minds in the end and ended up marrying a woman to have a normal and happy family while their ex male partners are left behind alone and lonely"

Gulf: "He will not do that to me"

Mom: "How can you be so sure? What if he'll do exactly just that? What will you do huh? When that time comes I know that you'll be the one who will suffer the most"

Gulf: "I trust Mew, he will not do that to me"

His mom sighed and said "There's no stability in that kind of relationship Gulf. As your mother all I want is a happy and stable future for my children so don't force me to accept your relationship with that guy"

Gulf closed his eyes to control himself from talking back to his mom.

Mom: "I don't want to meet and know that guy so lets just pretend this conversation never happened"

Gulf: "....."

Mom: "And don't even try to tell your dad about this. You might get hurt"

Gulf couldn't hold his tears anymore, with tears falling from his eyes he said "Why?! Why is it that his family can warmly accept me and our relationship while you...mom...I...I thought that of all people you'll be the one who will support and understand me the most!" Then he wiped his tears away and continue "I guess I was wrong" He didn't wait for his mother's reply and walk away.

MEW's APARTMENT

Mew is getting tired listening to his brothers comments and suggestions regarding his relationship with Gulf. After they left the restaurant he thought that the little devil will stay in Vin's condo for the night but he was wrong. He only drove him home and came back to his apartment to talk to him about his relationship.

Mael: "That's why you should tell him to come out to his family the sooner the better!"

Mew rolled his eyes and replied "I have no plan on forcing him to come out to his parents or to anyone else Mael"

Mael: "It's best to come out now or his parents will find it out from someone else P! They will be furious if that happens and will make it difficult for you and Gulf"

Mew click his tongue and said "Since when did you become an expert when it comes to relationship? As I remember correctly this is only your second time falling in love?"