Chapter 40

Im sorry for not updating like usual guys its because of my neck I really need to see a doctor after Covid. Anyway please bear with me na🙏🏻

Thank You for Following,Always Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY?
to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

After Gulf calmed down Mew then started to talk to him seriously "I told Mael that you two should talk, you said that you've been feeling guilty about what you did to him back then right?" Gulf nods his head "Yeah"

Mew: "Listen, Mael....he is very self centred person but be is only like that because when he was young mom didn't have time for him. She...that woman would always use Mael whenever she wants money from dad. Mael thought that my life was perfect in the Netherlands with dad. That little devil said he idolises me thats why he would always use the things I owned even though he have the same exact things as mine. Grandpa, dad and me knew that its because of how he grew up that's why he's like that so we always tolerated him and would always spoil him.....But you....you're the only one he wanted that doesn't belong to me Gulf"

Gulf: "But I belonged to you Mew"

Mew: "What I meant is that he met you first Gulf he like you first and we met because of him. He's very hurt right now he felt like I betrayed him. I love that little devil so much Gulf and I'm willing to sacrifice everything for him"

Gulf stared at him and asked "What do you mean by that?" Mew grabbed his hand then he look him in the eyes and said "Please give Mael a chance" Gulf could not believed what he just heard from Mew so he tried to pull his hand away but Mew gripped it tightly "Please Gulf right now you have the chance to change what you've done before. Just please try to get to know him, that little devil is a lovable person he is also kind and easily pleased you just didn't get to know the real him because you are young back then and rejected him right away after he confessed to you"

Gulf: "But the one I like is you Mew!"

Mew: "You know, between Mael and me, my brother is more suitable for you Gulf. He is a loyal person while I sleep around whoever is willing you know that right? I even fucked my girlfriends bestfriend. But my brother never fuck around Gulf that guy that he likes back home is the only one he was willing to talk to after he met you. But now that he saw you again it seems like he still likes you a lot"

Gulf: "You cant force me to like him Mew!"

Mew smile sadly at him, he caress Gulf's face and pleaded "For me, please just try to get to know him first. You'll see how different he is from me and maybe you'll have a change of heart when you see how sweet and caring that little devil is" Gulf just stare at him in disbelief he is so speechless by what Mew is saying to him right now.

Mew: "If you'll like him more than me after getting to know him then please don't feel guilty and just forget about me and pour all your attention and feelings on him instead"

Gulf close his eyes trying to calm himself "Mew are listening to yourself right now? I thought you lo...ve me Mew? I felt it when we made love. I know you hate that word but that's what I felt when you made love to me that night and I also love you Mew~" Mew let go of his hand, he stood up and said "What you felt that night is right Gulf but I....I can't...I don't want to see my brother go through depression again because of me Gulf! Do you think this is easy for me? I...you...you're the only one I want Gulf and yes I...love you but, if this love is the reason my brother will get depress again then-"

Gulf: "You said to give him a chance to get to know him right?"

Mew: "...."

Gulf: "Then what if I still wont feel anything for him? You want me me to pretend to like him is that it?"

Mew smile and caress his face and said "Then tell him properly this time and come back to me" Gulf cried "I thought...I thought that you'd really-" Mew cut him off and embraced him "All I'm asking is for you to give him a chance to show you how much he loves you Gulf I didn't say I would stop loving you. I will stay here in Thailand and start my business spend time with him and if you have a change of heart in the future then don't feel guilty and forget about me" Gulf hugged him back tightly "You're the one I love Mew" Mew kissed his forehead. They remained at each others arms for awhile savouring the moment that they're together. Mew is actually scared that Gulf will be swayed by Mael, he knew how sweet and caring his brother is. He could only silently wish that Gulf would really choose him in the end.

Mew buried his faced on Gulf's neck smelling his unique scent. He kissed Gulf's neck and whispered "I will wait for you no matter how long baby" Gulf cried silently while hugging Mew tightly. Mew keep on consoling him reassuring him that he will not go back to what he was before and would only concentrate on his business while waiting for him. Once he calmed down Gulf let go of Mew and wipe his tears away.

Gulf: "Can I still call and txt you?"

Mew: "No don't contact me and spend more time with him"

Gulf: "I will miss you Mew"

Mew looked away and said "I will miss you too baby"

After talking Mew cooked dinner for them and they talked and act as if nothing change. Gulf told Mew about his work. Mew also told him how he lied to his grandpa and flew to Thailand after he noticed that his keys are gone. They only stopped talking when Mael came back. Mew then act cold to Gulf and went to his brother and dragged him to the kitchen "You guys need to talk ok? I already told Nong Gulf everything so you stop pretending right now Mael!"

Mael glared at him but Mew just pinched his cheeks then he bend down and whispered "He told me that he wanted to know the real you so you have to show him how caring, kind and sweet you are na~?" Mael eyes widens then he looked at Gulf shyly. Gulf look at Mew and saw the pleading look on his face so he sigh and said "Im sorry about what I did back then Mael I was young and didn't know how to react after you confessed to me infront of our colleagues. I...Ive been feeling guilty this whole time and I wanted to personally apologised to you Im sorry" Mael smile happily and said "Hmm...so you're not mad at me anymore?"

Gulf: "Its been so long Mael we are already adults now"

Mew suddenly speak "Show me your arms" Mael hesitated but still showed his arms to his brother. Mew grabbed the arm that has the same scar as his and pinched it soo hard Mael screamed from the pain and tried to pull away his arm "AWWW!!! P!!!" Mew rolled his eyes and said "Now that's not acting anymore!" then he let go of his arm and face Gulf "That scar is fake and that cry isn't" Mael pouted "Why do you have to pinched it so hard huh!? You know I paid alot for this!"

Mew: "You dare talk back to me after you go around pretending to me?! You better remove that tomorrow or I will really carved something on that arm of yours using a knife!"

Mael: "But...but I cant remove it P!"

Mew: "WHY?! DID YOU FUCKING PERMANENTLY TATTOOED THAT ON YOUR ARM HUH!?"

Mael panicked when he saw that Mew's face is now read from anger "NO NO NO OFCOURSE NOT! Its just temporary!"

Gulf who was watching the two of them couldn't help but laugh at loud. Both Mew and Mael look at him. Gulf controlled his laughter right away and when he stopped he said "Im sorry but its funny to look two guys with the same face arguing with each other" Mael pouted "What's wrong with that? We always argue like this sometimes we even use our fists" Mew sigh "Alright its already late and I have an early flight tomorrow. Mael promise me that you will stop using my name and also stop acting as me. If you want someone to like you for who you are you have to act as yourself and not someone else na?" Mael nods his head "Im sorry P I promise this is the last time I will do this" Mew ruffled his hair and said "Good!" Then Mew turned to Gulf "And you should go home now Nong Gulf" Gulf stare and smile at him sadly and said "Then I'll be going now"

Mael: "I'll drive you home Gulf"

Mew: "No! you stay here we still need to talk!"

Mael: "But I don't want to talk to you P!"

Mew twisted his ear "What did you say!?" Mael wailed again "AWWW!! I SAID I WILL STAY HERE AND WILL TALK TO P!" Mew then let go of his ear and walked towards Gulf "Go home na~ drive safely" Gulf force a smile and left.

****************************************
Didn't end this chapter with a cliffhanger ya'll🙌🏻 😘