Chapter 71

Thank You for following
and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY? to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

SOMEONE'S POV

I cant wait to see him again! This time I will approach him calmly and talk to him politely. I'm sure he already forgot about me because it's been so long. I will not retaliate if he scream or slap me when he sees me I will injure his hurtful words or anything he will do to me as long as he will talk to me again.

3RD PERSON POV

Mew and Mael's plane just landed in Amsterdam. They're exhausted because both of them hurriedly finished their work in Thailand so that they can fly today as per their grandfather's demand.

Mael: "I can't believed the old man really did booked our flight just so we can attend his girlfriend's birthday party"

Mew rolled his eyes and said "You should really watch your mouth Mael" Mael sighed and rubbed his forehead and complain "God! My manager was like the devil these past week P! Can you imagine he made me worked nonstop just because he doesn't want sponsors to get disappointed of me? It's not like I'd be gone for a whole month! It's just a week! Urgh! My head is killing me!" Mew also sighed and replied "Yeah me too I've worked overtime too"

Mael: "Where's the fucking driver?! I want to go home and sleep!"

Their grandfather's driver suddenly appeared out of breath and said "Mew! Mael! I'm sorry I'm late boss asked me to run some errand before driving here" Mew tapped the old man's shoulder and said "Are you okay?"

Driver: "Yes!"

Mael: "That's good to hear. Can we go now?"

The driver was about to grab their luggages but Mew stopped him "There's no need. It's fine we can carry it ourselves" The driver hesitated but when he saw Mew and Mael smiling faces he felt relaxed and walked ahead of them to start the car.

They arrived home and the moment they opened the door they are greeted with a warm hug from their very happy dad "My sons I've missed you so much" They hugged him back and said in unison "We miss you too dad"

Grandpa: "How about me?"

Mew and Mael rolled their eyes and let go of their dad and went to hug their grandpa. After the warm welcome Mael then complain to their grandpa "Gramps why do we have to be there at your girlfriend's birthday?" His grandpa glare at him and said "What did you say?" Mael realised what he just said and immediately coax the old man.

Mael: "Grandpa ~ what I mean is why are do we need to be there at your GIRL FRIEND'S birthday party. Girl friend as in a friend that is girl"

Grandpa: "Well because her daughter wanted to see you Mael"

Mael: "WHAT?! Why me?!"

Grandpa: "To tell you the truth her daughter wanted to meet the both of you but since Mew is already in a serious relationship with that guy-"

Mew: "His name is Gulf grandpa please address him by his name"

Grandpa: "Gulf...then she'll probably choose you little devil"

Mael: "Is it really a birthday party or a party for her daughter to find her a man?"

Dad: "Mael I don't think there's a problem if shell be interested in you. You're single and shes also single. She is very beautiful too"