Chapter 53

Thank You for following
and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY? to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Mew was forced by his grandpa and dad to agree to move in the best hospital in Bangkok they arranged everything including searching for the best psychiatrist in the country.

Mew: "Do I have to go through this again grandpa? Dad? I am fine please stop exaggerating"

Dad: "We just want to make sure son don't worry once the doctor say you're stable enough then we will let you go"

Grandpa: "You're here because of a mere phone call about that woman Mew! JUST. A. MERE. PHONE. CALL! and this is your reaction I don't think you're stable enough so you will stay here until you're back to normal!"

Mew: "But grandpa I cant delay my building"

Grandpa: "I will take it from here"

Mew: "WHAT!!?"

Dad: "Dad are you sure about this?"

Grandpa: "Yes I will take care of it and you're going to help me too"

Dad: "But dad what about our company?"

Grandpa: "I already assigned someone I trusted to take care of the company while we are here"

Mew: "Wheres the little devil?"

Grandpa: "He said something about meeting his former manager"

Dad: "Dad are you really sure about this? And do you know what he meant when he said he will meet his former manager? It means he is now going to model again because we are here are you ok with that?"

Grandpa: "Do you really think that I didn't notice that the three of you are all trying to convinced me to come and stay here?"

Mew: "Ahh~ grandpa really is sharp as always. Thank you for letting Mael continue his dream"

Grandpa: "As long as he will not come home crying again then its fine"

Dad: "Dad if Mael hear this he would be very happy right now as he always think that you always favour Mew over him"

Grandpa: "Such childish thoughts"

Mew looked at his phone and got disappointed when he didn't see any reply from his boyfriend "Why is he not replying?" he sigh loudly forgetting that his family is still there.

Grandpa: "What is it? Why are you sighing?"

Mew: "Dad why don't you guys go home first and rest I'm sure grandpa is tired and don't worry I'll be fine"

Dad: "That's impossible right dad? We will not leave you alone here"

Grandpa: "We will only leave if Mael is here to watch over you"

Mew got excited and said "REALLY?" His dad and grandpa got startled by his sudden excitement and both asked in unison "Why are excited?" Mew calmed himself down then he cleared his throat before answering "Nothing I'm just happy that you guys can now rest properly" he lied. Infact he is excited because if Mael is the one watching him he can always kick him out of the room and asked Gulf to come over "Oh how I miss my baby. He cant come here because of grandpa and dad. I want to see him. I want to touch him but first I have to get rid of these two" he thought. The two people inside the room watched him quietly. Mew still continue to think of a way for his dad and grandpa to go home when his dad suddenly speak "Its very entertaining to watched your expression changed every second son I wonder what you're thinking right now"

Grandpa: "Probably how to get rid of us"

Mew rolled his eyes and didn't utter a word instead he texted Mael telling him to comeback this instant as he needed him urgently. He knew that the little devil will not fail him. And he was right twenty five minutes later Mael came in sweating and panting "Wha...what hap..pened P?!" Mew smile and said "Ohh~ Mael is here now! Grandpa, Dad you guys can finally go home and rest"

Mael: "What is the meaning of this P!?"

Mew: "You're supposed to watch over me and not grandpa and dad!"

Mael got annoyed and yelled "When did I become your babysitter huh?! How dare you lied to me! I was discussing business with P!" After hearing it Mew got worried and asked "Did you sign?" Mael crossed his arms infront of him and said "Ofcourse not! I know you'll kill me if I do so you don't have to worry"

After some bickering Mew's family finally went home. He immediately called Gulf.

Gulf: "How are you?"

Mew: "I'm not ok because you're not here with me"

Gulf: "I really want to visit you Mew because I miss you so much but Mael told me to wait for your call"

Mew: "He did?"

Gulf: "Yes"

Mew: "I want to see you baby...I want to touch you...I miss your lips..."

Gulf: "I still have scenes to shoot but I will visit you when I done here ok?"

Mew: "Ok I will wait for you"

Gulf: "I love you"

Mew: "I love you too"

After their conversation Mew glance at the wall clock and sigh he is not in the mood to do anything so he decided to just sleep.

Woman's voice: "Come here Mew"

"Who is it? Who's calling me? Why does this voice sound so familiar?"

Woman's voice: "You know that I'm going to be your mom right? I will love you like my own. Oh such a lovely face. If only your dad look this young and handsome but its ok I will wait for you. Let me touch you face oh~ its soo soft even your neck so smooth and your-

"NONONONONO WHY ARE YOU HERE?! FUCK!!!! DAD! GRANDPA! SHE'S HERE! WHY IS SHE HERE!??? HELP! SOMEONE HELP MEEE!!! HELPPPP!!!

Gulf: "MEW!!! MEW!!! WAKE UP!!!

Mew keep on trashing and screaming for help even if he's already awake. Gulf grabbed Mew's face and saw how unfocused his eyes are. This is the first time he saw Mew like this. He hugged Mew tightly to restrain him and he keep whispering to his ear "Its me baby its ok I'm here. This is your Gulf. Its ok. It ok I'm right here no one will hurt you I will not let anyone hurt you baby" after repeating those words many times Mew eventually calmed down. Exhausted Mew tapped Gulf's elbow and said "You can let go of me now" Gulf let him go and asked "Are you sure your ok?" Mew nods his head and without looking Gulf he said "I'm sorry for scaring you"

Gulf: "Look at me"

Mew sighed he rubbed his forehead and said "I cant look at you right now after you saw me like that. And please, I'm begging you don't ask about my dream" Seeing his reaction to that particular dream Gulf didn't want to see him like that again so he didn't ask about it instead he asked "Do you want me to call the doctor?"

Mew: "No! Just come lay beside me baby. I'm tired let me take a nap na~"

Gulf took off his shoes and climbed on the hospital bed and he let Mew hug him "Sleep! don't worry I wont leave you even if your family comes in" Mew kiss his forehead and murmured "You smell so good" then he fall asleep.

Gulf was awaken when he felt someone shaking him "What time is it?" He asked without knowing who woke him up.

Mael: "Its time for you to leave Gulf"

Gulf: "Leave us alone Mael!"

Mael: "What?! You have the nerve to tell me that?! When I'm here trying to help cover up your relationship!?"

Gulf remembered what happened so he raised his head and look at Mael and asked "Mew was having a nightmare when I arrived here Mael he was so scared he that even if he already woke up he still keep on trashing and screaming for help. Do you have any idea what is happening to him?"

Mael: "......it's that... I don't have any idea Gulf thats why he is here right? To let the expert find what is his problem"