Chapter 29

Thank you so much for Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY? to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Mew: "I will call you when I arrived there ok?"

Gulf smile sadly and said "Please don't forget what you promise me na"

Mew kiss him on the lips one last time before he get out of the car and walked away without turning back.

"Don't look back or you will end up cancelling your flight" Mew keep repeating it on his head until he is sitting inside the plane. This is the first time he felt something like this. He close his eyes willing himself to fall asleep.

He was awaken by the flight stewardess "Sir we have arrived" Mew stood up and thank the flight attendant. He doesn't have any luggages as he only bought his phone, wallet and passport. He takes out his phone and called Gulf.

Gulf: "I've been waiting for your call Mew I got worried I thought you wont ever call me"

Mew: "Why wouldn't I call you? I just arrived"

Gulf: "Hows the weather there?"

Mew: "Sunny"

Gulf: "I...miss you Mew"

Mew: "I miss you too baby"

Gulf: "Can I follow you there?"

Mew: "Don't you have like filming or something?"

Gulf: "...."

Mew: "We will see each other after two days it will pass by fast specially when you don't think about it"

Gulf: "But you're not here beside me Mew"

Mew: "Im talking to you now I will video call you later tonight but right now I have to go I need to call dad."

Gulf: "Ok don't forget to call me later na~"

Mew: "Ok I will talk to you later ok? Bye!"

Gulf: "Waiitt..."

Mew: "What's the matter?"

Gulf: "I...I...Mew I Lo-"

Mew: "I really have to go now na bye!"

Mew knew what Gulf wanted to say to him that's why he cut him off. He really doesn't like to hear that word regardless of who's saying it.

RINGSSS....

Dad: "Yes Mew?"

Mew: "Dad I'm back!!"

Dad: "Whaaa...why didn't you tell me so that I can pick you up!"

Mew: "Don't worry dad theres alot of taxis here"

Dad: "Mael isn't doing anything right now call him"

Mew: "No dad I'd like to surprise him too"

Dad: "Alright! I will see you later I still have meetings"

Mew: "Ok bye dad!"

While on his way home he txted Mael.
MESSAGE

Wer r u ryt now?

              Home y?

Just askng

              Stupid!

The taxi stopped infront of the huge gate of their house. He thank the driver and gave him his fare with a huge tip then get out of the car and called the security guard telling him to not inform Mael that he's back and the security guard nods and smile widely while he opened the gate slowly.