Chapter 99

Thank you so much for Voting,Commenting and Adding my stories to you Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Mew went back to Holland to take his mind of what happened two weeks ago. His brother keep emailing him but he only read his emails and didn't reply at all. Just like what Mael said he really did told their Grandpa and Dad about it and in return he was heavily scolded by them. Their grandpa even threatened to dragged Mew to Gulf's doorstep and make him apologise for hurting him. Mew had to explain his reasons to convinced the old man to not do anything unnecessary.

Right now he's in his dad's office helping him arranged some important documents that needed to be sign. Although his dad is grateful and happy that he's back and helping him with his work, he knew that his son is not happy.

Dad: "When do you plan on going back?"

Mew: "Your kicking me out?"

Dad: "What about your business?"

Mew: "I had someone there don't worry"

Dad: "Running away is never gonna solve your problem son"

Mew: "I'm not running away dad"

Dad: "Yeah, sure son"

THAILAND

Gulf still refused to make up with his mom. After he was discharged he went straight to work and didn't go home for two weeks now. He stayed in an apartment near his filming site. Aside from his mom, his dad and his sister visited him everyday to check up on him.

Dad: "When are you going to talk to your mom son?"

Gulf: "Dad, this all happened because of mom! Why is she like that?"

Dad: "Son, you have to understand where she's coming from. She's been dreaming of the day that you will get married and have a family. Her having to hold her first grandchild in her arms is her ultimate dream for you and Sunny"

Gulf: "I can still give her grandchildren dad"

Dad: "She's also easily affected by gossips son. She doesn't want to hear anyone badmouthing you and our family. So for now just try to understand her na~. She'll realized sooner that you're happiness is what matters the most for her"

Gulf: "I hope that day will come faster dad"

Dad: "I'm sorry I wasn't there to support you son"

Gulf smile at him and replied "It's okay dad. I know you're busy with work that day that's why I didn't tell you about it"

Dad: "Did you call him?"

Gulf smile immediately dropped and replied "He turned off his phone dad. His brother said that he's also ignoring his emails and calls" his dad rubbed his arm and asked "Are you okay?" Gulf lied and nodded his head. He doesn't want his dad to worry if he tells him the truth of how exhausted he is emotionally. His dad caress his hair and said "Hang in there" with that simple words Gulf couldn't hold it any longer, he embraced his dad and cry silently in his chest.

Gulf's mom misses him so much. She wanted to go talk to him again but she knew that it will only make things worst and since she can't talk to her son she contacted someone else instead.

Mael arrived a little late because he had to finished a magazine shoot today as it can't be delayed anymore.

Mael: "I'm sorry I'm late I just finished my photoshoot but I came as fast as I could though"

Beth: "I doesn't matter I don't have any interest on what-"

Mael cut her off and replied "Excuse me Ma'am  but I believed you called me because you needed something from me right? I don't think this is the right attitude while talking to me don't you think?"