Chapter 50

Ya'll I fell asleep last night and I forgot to update this chapter first before sleeping😅

Anyways Thank You for following
and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY? to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf is bothered by that email he read he is in  his room with his sister playing on his laptop. He wanted to talk to his sister about it but he is hesitating because he doesn't want her to notice something. He tried to busy himself lurking on twitter and instagram but his mind is not listening to him so he called his sister.

Gulf: "Sunny can you stop playing? I need to talk to you"

Sunny stopped playing and went to sit infront of him "What is it P?"

Gulf: "I have a friend and he told me that his girlfriend received an email and he read and deleted it without telling her so now he asked me if he should tell her about it or not? If what he did is right? What do you think?"

Sunny: "First off why would he read his girlfriends emails? I mean even if they're together he should respect her privacy"

Gulf: "She told him her password"

Sunny: "Still! Its like he doesnt trust her. Did he asked about it?"

Gulf: "He did"

Sunny: "And? What did she say?"

Gulf: "She said that she doesn't recognise the email address"

Sunny: "Then why is he asking advice for? When he already asked about it"

Gulf: "Its about reading and deleting the email"

Sunny: "What he did was wrong so he should confess to her thats my opinion"

Gulf: "But...but what if he gets mad?"

Sunny got confused "He? You mean she right? Well atleast he come clean to her as a fellow woman I would appreciate it more than him lying to me"

"But the problem is its not a girl and Mew is different I'm afraid he will get mad if he knew about it" He thought.

Sunny: "So is that all P?"

Gulf: "Huh? Ah! Yes that's all Nong"

Mew just had an argument with his dad he got mad because his dad keep on asking about the guy he was with. Mew knew that his dad was just concern about him but sometimes his dad is just too overprotective. Although Mew knew that its because his dad still feels guilty of what happened to him in the past.

Sighing Mew pour himself a glass of whiskey and went to the balcony. He looks up to the sky and thought to himself "I'm trying my best to live normally and forget what happened before but how can I forget when you're always reminding me about it dad?" He emptied the glass and went inside to get the bottle of whiskey when he notice his phone blinking he pick it up and opened it its another email that says "Mew....where are you?" Because he still mad he replied "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU???!!" The sender replied instantly "You don't remember me? Hows the beautiful scar on your arm Mew?" Mew is puzzled as to why this person knew about his scar but he doesn't want to indulge this person so he decided to not to reply and block the email address. He then threw his phone and started to drink again.

NETHERLANDS
MAEL's POV

"Yes please. I want you to keep this a secret from them I will double the payment as long as you keep this between us"

Guy: "Why are you doing this Mael? Aren't you his twin? You should ask him first about it"

"No need just do what I tell you to do ok?"

Guy: "I hope they will not know about this because I don't want to face your grandfathers wrath Mael"

"Don't worry about it they will never know about this"

Guy: "Ok I will just call you"

"Thank you"

Guy: "I have to go now Mael"

"Ok I'm looking forward to your call na"

Ok now that this is done I have to go back to grandpa and pretend to be a good boy so that he will finally listen to what I have to say.

THAILAND

Mew was awaken when he felt a hard slap on his face "WHAT THE FUCK!!!" Gulf crossed his arms in front of him and said "Good morning to you too" Mew instantly calmed down "Baby why are you here so early in the morning?" Gulf shove his phone to his face and said "Its already three in the afternoon Mew! And I'm here because I got worried when you didn't reply to any of my messages and calls! What happened huh? I saw two empty bottles of whiskey! Whats going on? Do you have a problem? Why didn't you call me?" Mew rubbed his forehead and said "Baby calm down first ok? And to answer your question I don't have a problem its just that Dad and I argued last night that's all, so stop worrying its not that big of a deal" Gulf eyed him for awhile before he said "Are you sure?" Mew nods his head and asked "I thought you have work until 7pm today?"

Gulf: "Yes but Its my break time so I hurriedly came here to check on you"

Mew: "Ahh~ can you go get me the medicine please?"

After giving him the medicine Gulf picked up the empty bottles and tidied the place while Mew just stare at him.

Gulf: "I read your mail"

Mew: "Its fine I already block that email address"

Gulf: "So you're not lying when you said you don't know who is it?"

Mew: "Mm and why would I lie to you?"

Mew reach to grabbed his phone and then he gave it to him "Here, if your still suspicious you can read our last conversation" Gulf didn't hesitate and took the phone and read the mail.

Mew: "That will be our last conversation because as I said I already blocked her"

Gulf gave his phone back and asked "How did she know about that scar?" Mew shrugged his shoulders and said "I have no idea maybe shes really one of my fucks before?"

Gulf: "Im curious about that scar Mew"

Mew stood up and said "I don't want to talk about it!" Then he went to the bathroom. When he came out Gulf still curious asked "Does Mael know about it?"

Mew: "No, but like you, he is also very curious"

Gulf: "You're grandpa and dad?"

Mew sigh "They are the only one who knew the story on this scar Gulf and I told them keep it from Mael" Gulf move closer to him and then he grab the arm that has the scar on it and he traced it with his finger and murmured "Its really deep and long how could someone do this to you Mew?" Mew absentmindedly said "Someone who is desperate and crazy I guess?" Gulf suddenly embraced him and whispered "I don't know what really happened to you before Mew, but now that I am here I am not going to let anyone hurt you again" Mew is touched by his words and embraced him tightly, he buried his face on Gulf's neck "If only I've meet you sooner I wouldn't have to go through that therapy because you alone can cure me" Gulf tapped his shoulder and said "You're exaggerating Mew your doctors did a great job helping you overcome the things that happened to you in the past"

Mew: "I only need you now baby"

Gulf: "I know"

**************************************
Gulf's confidence👏🏻