Chapter 81

Thank You for following
and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY? to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Mew's phone pings but he ignored it because he still not done with his work. Mael is waiting for his brothers reply for the whole night but when he didn't receive any he tried to call him but he didn't pick up. Sighing he thought "I guess I have to keep an eye on Gulf tonight since someone is too busy to even pick up his phone"

Gulf is doing his best to avoid being alone with Honey because since the show ended Honey stick with him like a glue. Whenever he has to talk to the reporters she wouldn't let go of his arm and stand beside him smiling to the cameras that reporters got so curious and asked him if they're back together to which Gulf said NO right away while Honey answered Yes.

Reporter: "So which is it Nong?"

Gulf now mad raised his voice "We are not back together!" then he turned to Honey and said "Please stop lying to them Honey!" Honey and the press was startled, they're speechless by Gulf's sudden outburst. Gulf inhaled to calmed himself down before he smile to them and said "We are just friends now P and there's NO CHANCE of us getting back together so please stop asking about our relationship" Gulf's manager is quick to pacify the tention after he left. He apologise to them told them that Gulf and Honey's relationship didn't end in a good way thats why Gulf reacted like that.

Mael was just observing everything from a distance and he was proud of what Gulf just did. He was actually ready to help him if Gulf's manager didn't do anything about the nosy press people. Vin nudge him "You're not going to follow them?" Mael shrugged his shoulders and replied "I'll let Gulf handle this, besides I'm satisfied with his answer just now. I'm sure he will not let that woman do anything she wants"

Vin: "Wow! That's new"

Mael: "What do you mean?"

Vin: "Nothing"

Gulf went outside to call Mew but was interrupted by Honey.

Honey: "How can you humiliate me like that Gulf!"

Gulf: "I didn't humiliate you Honey I just told them the truth"

Honey: "NO! You want to humiliate me because you're mad at me!"

Gulf rolled his eyes and said "Look, I don't have time for your drama ok? And please stop following me around! Go mingle with other models they've been looking forward to meet you"

Honey: "I'm not interested Gulf I came here today because of you"

Gulf: "So you used your connections and stole someone's job because of me? Do you think I'd be happy hearing this? You're so selfish you know that?"

Honey: "I don't care about what you think of me all I care right now is to be beside you"

Gulf: "I already have Mew"

Honey chuckle and said "Don't mention him Gulf! I know how you love your job and I'm pretty sure that you're not going to publicised your relationship with him. You can't be together with him twenty four hours and you can't be intimate with him in public because the press will get suspicious and if they find out about it. It will be a big scandal and it will hurt your career that you love so much"

Gulf: "This is the second time you said that to me and you know that threats wont work on me Honey"

Honey: "I'll keep reminding you about it until you wake up Gulf! I'm not threatening you, It's the truth! You should really thank me because the press will talk about us more when we're together"