Chapter 31

Thank You so much for Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY?
to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Mew is waiting for Mael to fall asleep so that he can call Gulf but its already 1am and Mael is still awake. He is so annoyed and asked his little brother "Why are you still awake??" irritation is visible on his tone.

Mael: "Because you're still awake P"

Mew: "Its because your here! Why don't go to your room?"

Mael: "You're hiding something from me!"

Mew: "God! Your so annoying Mael!"

Mew had no choice but to send Gulf a message telling him that he cant call because Mael is still awake and wont go to sleep. Gulf replied
MESSAGE

😢 I ws w8ting 4 ur call ds whole tym

Im sorry baby I will cll u whnever hs not around. Miss u

Miss u more

I hve 2 go and dont msg or call me ok?

Ok I wll w8 4 ur call gudnyt....

Mew deleted the messages right away after reading it, then he look at Mael who is busy playing on his phone and said "I'm going to sleep now turn off the lights if your done playing" Mael smile and said "Im done P lets go to sleep na~" Mew rolled his and and put his phone on the table beside his bed.

When Mew is fast asleep Mael opened his eyes and grab Mew's phone he looked at his brother's sleeping face and thought "Lets see what you have here" He typed Mew's old password and was surprised when it was incorrect "I see...you even changed your password" he tried to guessed again but its still incorrect. Feeling annoyed he put down the phone and walk to the coach and sit there while he tried to remember the phone number that called Mew then but he could only remember half of it. He close his eyes and thought "What are you hiding P? Why are being so secretive? Is this about Gulf?" He unlocked his phone and went to twitter and to his brothers page but Mew didn't have any new updates he then went to Gulf's page and went to the comment section to see if his brother commented or like the post. Frustrated he search on twitter about Gulf and when he saw a clip of a phonecall Gulf did for a tvshow he tapped play and listened to his voice he tried to remember the voiced he heard on his brothers caller and thought "Its not the same"

THAILAND

Gulf is sick he had a flu that's why he called Mew because he wanted to hear his voice but was so surprised when Mael answered his call. When Mew called him back he tried to sound fine when he was talking to him so that he would not get worried. He feel much better after hearing his voice. He sighed when he read their conversation. His sister is in his room taking care of him, she heard him sigh so she said "P you should rest"

Gulf: "Yeah I will rest now"

Sunny: "Who are you talking to anyway and what's with the sigh?"

Gulf: "Nothing special just my friends"

Sunny: "Ok you should set your phone on silent mode na~"

Gulf nod his head and then he close his eyes.

Mew talk to his grandpa about his plans and ask his opinion about the building he plan on buying but as expected the old man is against it. Everytime his grandpa raised his voice Mew would stop talking about it and change the topic. His dad also tried to help him but was also dismissed right away.

Mael is following him wherever he goes and because of it he could only txt Gulf and would delete their conversation right away. This routine continued on for four days and Mew couldn't take it anymore so he decided to talk to Mael.