Chapter 1

3RD PERSON POV

Mew Suppasit has been modelling since he was just a child while Gulf Kanawut started when he was 9. They are always at every high fashion brand events and magazines because designers and company knew how popular they are.

Even as a teenager Mew couldn't help but fell in love with Gulf so he confessed to him but Gulf only mocked and insulted him in front of their co-workers. Gulf who is much younger than Mew didn't realised the trauma and heartache he had caused to Mew.

Mew called his dad and told him everything. His dad told him that its better for him to leave the country and live with him Mew who already felt so ashamed just by thinking about what happened, he can still hear the laughing and mocking words Gulf and his co-workers said to him. That day he decided to quit the modelling industry and left the country to live with his dad.

7 YEARS LATER

Gulf who is now a very famous model and actor is busy with his jammed pack schedules. But today is a very rare day for him because its his day off so he decided to just drive around Bangkok. He passed by the the old shop where he and his co-models love to go before everytime they finished a show. He stop his car and just stared at the old shop and thought "What happened to him? Why did he quit? Is it because of what I did?" Then he stopped all his thoughts about Mew "I was young before and I don't think its the reason he quit" he starts his car again and continue to drive around until he saw someone very familiar he stop and get out of his car to follow Mew on the street he approached him but to his surprised Mew changed so much that he thought the person infront of him is just another man with the same face as the Mew he knew before but he still want to confirm so he asked "Are you Mew Suppasit?" The Mew lookalike didn't answer but he stared at Gulf for a long time before he said "Why?" Gulf felt uncomfortable by the way the guy is looking at him but still he answered "Im Gulf Kanawut do you remember me?" Mew's face change and said "Yes I do remember you." Gulf thought "Why do I feel this guy is not Mew? But they have the same face."

Mew: "Is there a problem Gulf?"

Gulf: "N..No so why did you quit modelling before?"

Mew's lips twitch and smile "Dad wanted me to go live with him thats all."

Gulf: "So...ahh where did you go?"

Mew chuckle and said "I just said it I went to live with my dad."

Gulf: "Where?"

Mew: "Netherlands"

Gulf: "Ahh~ soo... what's your job now?"

Mew: "Me? I just came back yesterday I'm here for vacation only."

Gulf: "I see....about the things I did before Im so sorry I was young back then and-"

Mew laugh and said "Don't worry about it its in the past now" then he pulled up his sleeves and said "Thailand's weather is so hot." Gulf saw an old huge vertical straight scar on his left arm and he doesn't remember Mew having that kind of scar before. He has seen Mew's body before because models tend to changed backstage every show and he didn't remember Mew having scar everywhere on his body and its impossible to not noticed if the scar is that big. Mew noticed that he is staring at the scar so he pulled down his sleeve again and said "Is there anything else you want to tell me? Because Im in a hurry and I don't like crowded places."

Gulf is suspicious of this guy "Don't like crowded places? WTF! you walk the runway before with so many people around and you're telling me now you don't like crowded places?"

Gulf: "You don't like crowded places?"

Mew: "Yes specially like this."

Gulf turned around and saw that theres alot of people with their cellphones taking video of him he realises that he is not wearing his disguised thats why people recognised him. He looked at Mew and said "I will contact you some other time ok?

Mew: "No need Gulf, I think you better go now because you're attracting too much attention here and your fans are starting to create traffic."

Gulf: "Where are you staying right now?"

Mew turned around and started to walk away while saying "I will see you when I see you." Then he disappeared behind the crowd.

Gulf let his fans take pictures with them then he politely said bye to them and run towards his car. Once inside he called his long time manager.

Manager: "Nong"

Gulf: "P you wont believed who I just saw awhile ago."

Manager: "Who?"

Gulf: "Mew Suppasit!"

Manager: "Oh his back?"

Gulf: "He said he is only here for vacation."

Manager: "I see...is there anything else you want to tell me?"

Gulf: "He is not Mew Suppasit that I know P"

Manager: "What do you mean?"

Gulf: "If you meet him you will understand what I mean P Ive worked with Mew for years I know some of his mannerism and I've seen his body before that Mew Suppasit that I just met is not him!"

Manager: "Nong how can you say that huh? You said you saw Mew and now your saying he is not Mew? Waitt are you high or something!??"

Gulf: "P! IM NOT HIGH! That guy is not Mew Im sure of it!"