Chapter 105

Thank You for always commenting,voting and adding my stories to your Reading List guys. I read all your comments💜

3RD PERSON POV
BEFORE THE INCIDENT

After Mael left, Stella immediately asked Sydney to buy the items she wrote on the paper that she just handed to her. Sydney wanted to refuse as she's a private nurse and not an assistant, but because she felt sorry for Stella she obeyed. Once she's gone Stella took her phone out and dialled her boyfriend's number.

Stella: "Hey! I want you to do something for me"

Boyfriend: "Where are you?! I've been trying to contact you these past weeks!"

Stella: "I'm sorry I've been busy"

Boyfriend: "What do you want me to do?"

Stella: "Do you know someone who needs money?"

Boyfriend: "You have money?"

Stella: "Duh! Why would I asked if I don't have cash?"

Boyfriend: "Why?"

Stella: "I want to get rid of someone"

Boyfriend: "Who?"

Stella: "My other son"

Boyfriend: "....."

Stella: "Hey are you still there?!"

Boyfriend: "I know your twisted but I didn't know you're THIS TWISTED! Why the hell would you want to kill your own son?"

Stella: "It's not like I didn't get rid of our own daughter before right?"

Boyfriend: "That was different! We both don't want any burden in our lives and she was only three months old she's still in your womb!"

Stella: "But we need to get rid of Mael's twin!"

Boyfriend: "Twin?!"He had a twin?!"

Stella: "Yeah"

Boyfriend: "....."

Stella: "How can I control Mael if his twin brother is always there dictating every move he makes?!"

Boyfriend: "You said your ex is very rich right? And you want to kill their son? YOU ARE CRAZY! I will have nothing to do with this!"

Stella: "Can you stop being a coward and just answer me?! This plan of mine will turn our life around. If I get rid of his older bother I can then take control of Mael's life again. I'm sure you heard the news about him coming back to the modeling industry right?"

Boyfriend: "You should ask someone else Stella I don't want to fight a losing battle!"

Her ex boyfriend ended the call right away. Stella is pissed "Stupid! Coward! I can never rely on you!" then she remembered someone who will surely agree without questioning her. She dialed his phone number and told him her plans and the payment. Her ex-fling indeed agreed right away. He told her that he will contact her once the deed is done. Relieved Stella even promise him that she will give him a bonus if he will do it as soon as possible.

Five days before Mael gave the money to his mother he went to his manager's house and asked if he knew a private investigator. His manager is puzzled as to why he needed a private investigator for but still he answered "I have a friend who recently hired one, why?"

Mael: "Please contact that friend of yours and asked for the PI's contact information or might as well give him my contact informations tell him I need it asap. Also tell him I need the best one and money is not a problem"