Chapter 78

Thank You for following
and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY? to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Mael entered the house in a very good mood which puzzled Mew, Gulf and his dad who all are waiting for them. Mew immediately stood up and was about to ask his twin brother questions when Mael suddenly announced "I'm very happy because finally grandpa accepted my relationship with Vin" Vin who's also surprised from the news looked at Mael in confusion. Mael looked at him and whispered "Just play along or else P will ask A LOT of question regarding today" Vin adjusted his expression right away and played along.

Dad: "Did dad really said that?"

Gulf: "I'm happy for you Mael, Vin!"

Mael: "Why are you guys looked so surprised?"

Mew: "Well ~ first off grandpa was so against your relationship yesterday and now you're telling us that he suddenly accepted you guys? What did you do this time huh?"

Mael smile and said "P ~ I didn't do anything! If you don't believe me just ask grandpa later"

Mew: "You better be telling me the truth Mael or else you'll see what I'll do to you"

Mael rolled his eyes and replied "Whatever P! Can I go to my room now because I'm exhausted I haven't sleep since yesterday" Mew crossed his arms and asked "And why is that?" Mael stomped his right foot and said "P! Let me rest pleaseee ~"

Dad: "Let him go for now Mew he does looked very tired"

Mael: "Thanks dad!"

Mael grabbed Vin and dragged him to his room.

Meanwhile Vivian woke up from her slumber and her whole body is aching specially her private part. She cough a couple of times before she weakly tried to sit up. She looked around and saw a person sitting on the chair near the window. She couldn't clearly see the face because of the light so she called "Mew?"

Grandpa: "You still dare to call his name?"

Vivian froze because she knew that voice very well then she started to tremble. That's how scared she is. Mew's grandpa tapped his finger on the table and said "You took Mew's innocence and now that he's an adult you tried to drug him and do the same thing over again. Now tell me why should I not kill you?" Vivian is so scared that she couldn't speak and starts to cry. Mew grandpa stared blankly at her and said "Mew also cried and begged you before. Do you really think that crying infront of me will save you? I already warned you before. You should have listened to me"

Vivian continued to cry but Mew's grandpa didn't feel any sympathy towards her. He is so mad that he wanted to kill her with his own hands right now but he knew that Mew will not forgive him if he kill someone for him. He sighed and continue to talk "You know what? The right thing you should have done when you saw Mew again was to thank him for begging me before. You're alive now because of him but since you have a sick and disgusting mind the moment you met him you tried to seduce him and rape him again. Do you know that what you did to him still haunts him till now? He may look normal to everyone but he's not the same anymore. What you did changed him forever. Now, tell me if I were you, do you still want the person who broke your beloved grandson to roam around freely?"

Vivian: "Plea...se spare me! I...I will stay away from Mew I promise! I will not approach him again! So please-"

Mew's Grandpa: "Hah! Now you resort into begging? Don't waste your energy because I will NEVER make the same mistake again (A/N: About letting her go before) And let me tell you a little secret before I let my men handle you"