Chapter 76

WARNING‼️

There is a R*PE topic and scene in this chapter so if you feel uncomfortable or triggered reading this kind of scenes please just skip it.

DISCLAIMER‼️

What I wrote in this chapter are PURELY FICTIONAL. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

3RD PERSON POV

The next day Mael once again lied to Mew. He tried to call Vin but he did not answer his calls. He put his phone down and sat in the living room drinking while waiting for his guess. Vivian on the other hand is still asleep because he gave her sleeping pills.

Mew knew that his brother is lying to him. He is curious as to what its so important that he is willing to neglect Vin like this. He had a feeling that his brother is up to something.

Bram and his crew arrives and Mael didn't even bother to stand up and welcome them. He only wave his and for them to come closer and sit in front of him.

Mael: "You guys are early"

Bram: "Well I'm very excited and I want to talk to you first before we start today"

Mael: "Go on"

Bram: "Since we didn't get to film the S&M concept yesterday can we do it today?"

Mael: "Sure!"

Bram cleared his throat and said "I want to film a hardcore S&M concept today is that ok?"

Mael: "You can do whatever you want to her. You can even do the worst thing possible on her and I won't stop you"

Bram rubbed his hands and said "Oh this is going to be a fun day"

Mael: "She's still sleeping"

Bram was surprised and asked "Really?" Mael replied "I gave her two sleeping pills"

Bram: "Isn't that too much?

Mael rolled his eyes and said "Do I look like I care? I just don't want to deal with her whining and crying"

Bram: "Isn't she your girlfriend or something?"

Mael laugh so loud and said "Id rather die than be with someone like her"

Bram commented "That's harsh. She's hot though" Mael smile at him and said "Why don't you join them today? You want to taste her right?"

Their conversation was interrupted when Mew's "friends" arrived. They joined them and Bram told them about the "concept" of the filming today before they all went upstairs to prepare.

The family is having their lunch and their grandpa noticed Mael's absence, although he's still mad at him he's still concern why the little devil is missing for two days now.

Grandpa: "Where's Mael?"

Mew: "He wont tell me his whereabouts grandpa"

Dad: "He called me and said he's busy"

Grandpa: "It's so important that he had to neglect his boyfriend?"

Mew smirked and teased "Wow grandpa! so now you acknowledge their relationship?"

Grandpa: "Hmph! I don't know what you're talking about"

Gulf: "Mew stop teasing grandpa"

Grandpa: "Mew you better find out what that little devil is up to these days"