Chapter 39

Thank You for Following, Always Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY?
to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Mew glared at his younger brother and said "It should be me asking you that question Mael!" Mael rolled his eyes and said "I just want to come back here to visit mom that's all, how about you? Did grandpa already give you his go signal to be here?" Mew pushed him aside and went inside his house "Do you really think I wouldn't notice that my keys are gone?" Mael chuckled "My bad I don't want to stay in a hotel P thats's why I stole it"

Mew: "Until when are you planning on staying here?"

Mael: "I don't know"

Mew wanted to ask Mael if he went somewhere else after he arrived but decided not to as he doesn't want Mael to be suspicious of him. Mael stared at him for awhile before he walked passed him and sit on the coach "I went to see Gulf today you know" Mew didn't comment and he stayed quiet. Mael continue "I pretended to be you P, I'm so glad you really did what you promised. I was very happy when he kissed me on the lips willingly P its like a dream come true to me" Mew clenched his fist. Mael stood up and hugged him tightly and whispered "P why did you said that he rejected you? When its obvious that he likes you, he even said that he will come here tonight"

Mew: "....."

Mael: "What should I do P I'm so happy I could die"

Mew doesn't want his brother to touch his Gulf but after hearing Mael he cant bring himself to make his brother sad and heartbroken again.

Mael let go of him and said "P you don't have to do anything anymore I will take it from here na. I will act as you since he likes you"

Mew: "He will know that you're not me Mael"

Mael: "Didn't you listened to what I just said earlier? I said I already met him awhile ago P and he kissed me!"

Mew: "Stop!"

Mael: "Stop what P?"

Mew: "Stop pretending to be me and talk to him"

Mael: "No! I don't want to P!"

Mew: "He already changed Mael he is mature now"

Mael: "P I know you like him too but you said that you will do anything to help me right? You said you'll make him pay for what he did to me?"

Mew: "....."

Mael: "Go somewhere else and comeback tomorrow don't let him see you P and don't you dare call him!"

Mew: "NO! YOU WILL TALK TO HIM I WILL NOT LET YOU FOOL HIM MAEL!"

Mael was surprised by Mew's reaction then he glared at him and he pushed his brother hard "What does this mean P? You promised right?" tears are now falling down his face while glaring at his brother "Are those words you said before are just empty promises?" Mew couldn't look at Mael he turned around rubbing his forehead "I...Im sorry but he...I...like him Mael I...can't do that to him"

Mael: "P! Are you listening to yourself right now? You're choosing him over me and you're saying you LIKE him?"

Mew sigh and look at his brother and said "Mael can you please just let me have him? He is the only one I cant give up for you" Mael shakes his head "No no no no no I'm not hearing anything!" He grabbed Mew's shoulders and shakes him violently while screaming "THIS IS NOT HAPPENING YOU'RE JUST PRANKING ME RIGHT P?!!" Mew didn't respond and he keep his head down as he cant look at his brother."

Mael: "You....you don't just like him...you...lo...ve him?"

Although Mew hate that word deep inside he knew that what his feeling for Gulf is love he just refused to acknowledge and say it. When Mew didn't respond Mael suddenly kneeled down infront of him he hugged Mew's legs while crying and begging him to tell him that all of this are just prank and that he would still keep his promised. Mew bend down "Stand up!" Mael refused and continued to cry hugging his legs like a child "No! You promised P! Why are you doing this to me P?" Mew looked up as he is trying to hold his tears back. This is the first time his brother begged him like this, he wipe his tears away then he pulled up his brother "Mael lets sit down and talk ok?"

Mael: "NO! I don't want hear anything from you! You're a LIAR!! YOU'RE THE SAME AS MOM YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME P!"

The Mael stood up pushed him away and started walking towards the door.

Mew: "Where are you going?"

Mael: "Why do you care?"

Mew: "Don't be so childish Mael!"

Mael laughed and without looking at Mew he gripped the doorknob tightly and said "You're all the same mom, you, dad and grandpa you all don't love me. Its always you P dad and grandpa loves you so much I think even mom prefer to have you than me, and now even the person I longed for chose you. I wish mom killed me when I was young...." he chuckled "Ahh~yeah I forgot if she killed me then she cant ask money anymore. I atleast believed that you truly care for me P but I guess...Hah!!! How pathetic of me" he shook his head then he opened the door and walked away. Mew just stood there and watched as his brother walked away the guilt that he is feeling right now is so heavy, he grabbed and pulled hair, his brothers words are repeating again and again on his head.

He sat there tormented by Mael's words for hours that he didn't even noticed when Gulf opened the door and sat beside him. He got startled when two arms suddenly wrapped around him "What's wrong Mew?" Mew looked up and saw the face he miss so much he smile sadly at Gulf before he pushed and unwrapped Gulf's arms around him and stood up "Why are you here?" Gulf got confused by his cold response but he still answered "I told you I'd come" Mew walked to the kitchen and answered "Yeah about that I just arrived and that was Mael who went to your workplace" Gulf stood up "WHAT?!!" Mew already made his decision and he thought that this is the perfect moment to do the right thing "Yeah and it seems like you didn't even recognised him even though you already knew the difference between us" Gulf tried to hug him again but Mew stepped back clearly avoiding him. Gulf is hurt by the obvious avoidance, he had a bad feeling by Mew's coldness. He smile but it does not reach his eyes.

Gulf: "What's wrong baby?"

Mew looked away when he saw the sadness in Gulf's eyes "I-" Gulf cut him off and said "Look at me!" Mew refused to look at him.

Gulf: "Why don't you look at me baby? Are you mad because I didn't recognised him? Im sorry na~ I...I tried to look for his moles and birthmarks but....he...he had the same scar as you Mew! I'm sorry its my fault for not recognising him na~ please...please just look at me Mew"

Mew: "We have the same face, height and even voice Gulf why don't you try talking and getting to know him? Maybe its him that you really like?"

Gulf felt like someone stabbed his heart after hearing what Mew just said he licked then bite his lower lip to stop himself from breaking down, he calmed himself down before he asked "What do you mean?" A tear fell from his eyes but he hurriedly wipe it away "Why are being so cold Mew? Your words are hurting me" Mew didn't even look or respond to him and that's when Gulf couldn't hold back anymore and he break down and cry. When Mew heard him cry he clenched his fist telling himself to not look but he cant stand hearing Gulf crying like this "Fuck!" he then turned around and hugged Gulf  "Please don't cry na~ Im sorry please stop crying" Gulf hugged him back and buried his face on his neck "Then stop being so cold to me!" Mew brushed his hair with his fingers and said "Stop crying, you know I don't like seeing you cry right" Gulf nods his head and immediately wiped his tears away. Mew kissed his forehead and said "We need to talk"

*****************************************
Ya'll don't kill me for ending this chapter with another cliffhanger😣