Chaptet 67

Thank You for following
and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY? to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Before they went inside Mew told Gulf to go on first to get him a glass of water. Gulf got confused and asked him why. Mew sighed and told him that he needed to take his prescribed medicine first before he will enter that room full of people.

Gulf: "I'll be beside you Mew you don't have to worry I will never leave your side"

Mew: "You leaving me is not the problem Gulf. Its the crowd and people will surely shove themselves at me and would touch me and you know how hot tempered I am I might create a scene there if someone suddenly touch me that's why I need to take may medicine right now"

Gulf got worried and the once happy face was replaced by a sad one "I'm sorry for forcing you to come here baby maybe we should just go home?" Mew saw how his expression changed. He smiled and ruffled Gulf's hair and said "I will be fine baby I just need to take this medicine so that this night would go smoothly without me sending someone to the hospital" Gulf smile and said "Wait here ok?" He hurriedly walk away.

While waiting Mew checked his phone and realised that he received fifty emails and thirty txt messages. He checked and almost all the messages and mails are from work while there are some that are from someone he doesn't know so he blocked the email address and didn't even bother reading the emails. He was busy replying when someone suddenly snatched his phone. Irritated he looked up and was about to curse and beat the person who did it, but he got surprised instead. Standing in front of him is his smiling little brother.

Mew: "Why the fuck are you here?"

Mael: "I was invited here P. How about you?"

Mew: "Got dragged by someone"

Mael laugh and teased "Ohh ~ my poor big brother, got dragged by his beloved here because he can't say no" Mew rolled his eyes and crossed his arms and inquired "How come I didn't know that you got invited here?" Mael smirked at him and answered "You're little brother already made his successful comeback in the modelling industry that's why events like this will surely invite famous people like me and since its been so long since I attended this kind of event I came because I also need to socialised again P"

Mew: "God! You're such a fucking narcissist"

Mael: "Well as far as I know telling the truth is not a narcissistic behaviour P"

Mew: "Yeah whatever you say Mael. Now give me back my phone!"

Mael stared at him for a second before he smile and said "Say~ who are you messaging huh? You're not cheating on Gulf right P?!"

Mew: "None of your business!"

Mael raised his eyebrows and said "Okay~ Let me take a look" He looked at the messages and emails, he even went as far as looking at his deleted emails. He saw an email that Mew deleted without even reading it and asked curiously "P~ did you purposely deleted this without reading them?"

Mew: "Yeah I don't know who sent it the email address is not familiar to me"

Mael opened the the mail and read it.

Dear Mew

I miss you so much! I know you blocked my number! You cant ignore me like this! I have my way of finding out things when it comes to you!

XOXO

After reading it Mael memorised the email address before he gave the phone back to Mew. Gulf came back with a glass of water and was also surprised to see Mael "Oh! You got invited too?"