Chapter 43

Thank You for Following and Always Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY?
to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

Ps: Sorry for not updating guys neck pain is back😩

3RD PERSON POV

Mael did fell asleep after trashing Mew's hotel room and a staff showed up because the guests near his room reported a commotion. When the staff saw the room's state he was shocked so Mew told him that he will pay for the damages Mael had caused, the staff smile and called house keeping right away to clean his room before he left. Gulf stared at Mael who is on the floor sleeping "How about him?" Mew bend over and carried his brother and place him on the bed "He will sleep until tomorrow"

Gulf: "How often is he like that?"

Mew: "That?"

Gulf: "His behaviour is not normal Mew"

Mew sigh "Everytime he can't have what he want"

Gulf: "And you just let him do that all the time? Seriously Mew? He will never change if you keep on pampering him"

Mew: "Lets not talk about this"

Gulf: "Fine! Then lets talk about us"

Mew: "Theres no us anymore Gulf"

Gulf: "You said you love me?"

Mew: ".....yes"

Gulf: "Then why are you letting me go? I love you too and theres no chance that my feelings will change Mew. I will never love Mael so theres no point in all of these!"

Mew: "Get to know him first Gulf"

Gulf: "I already did I even just witnessed what he's like when he can't get something he wants. Do you want me to be with someone like that Mew? You saw what he did to me right?"

Mew: "I also did that to you"

Gulf: "Its not the same!"

Mew: "You know I love my brother Gulf"

Gulf: "What about me Mew? Do you want me to suffer? I miss you so much even if Mael is always by my side I still want you Mew....atleast fight for me if you really love me"

Mew saw that Gulf is about to cry so he embrace him "Im sorry for hurting you I will talk to Mael after he wakes up" Gulf raise his head and said "You'll get swayed again by him Mew". Mew didn't reply and just continue embracing him.

Gulf: "WE will talk to him Mew"

Mew's hand stopped rubbing his back and he got worried for his reply.

Mew: "Ok"

Gulf froze for a second as he didn't expected Mew would agree with him he buried his face on Mew's shoulder and whispered "Thank you" Mew kiss his hair and said "I buried myself with work to stop myself from thinking about you...I miss you so much baby" They remained in each others arms for awhile before Gulf speak and asked Mew about his building.

Mew: "It needs a little renovation and some other interior stuff, dad hired professionals from europe to help me decide the interior and some other engineering stuff"

Gulf: "I cant wait to see it once its finish"

Mew: "Me too, By the way Mael told me that he'll return to the modelling industry, you're also a model right?"

Gulf: "Yes why?"

Mew: "Please look after him, you know him now I'm afraid he might provoke some of your colleague unintentionally"

Gulf: "Your brother is not a kid anymore Mew besides almost all the famous models knew him theyre our colleagues back then. They would welcome him with open arms specially Vin"

Mew: "Who's that?"

Gulf: "The one you met after me before"

Mew: "Ah! That guy!"

Gulf: "Yes, Vin would always stick beside your brother just to annoy him before"

Mew: "How come the little devil didn't tell about him?"

Gulf: "Hey! Lets not talk about your brother na~ I want to hear you say you I love you and that we are back together now"

Mew chuckle "Well baby your asking for too much-" Gulf distracted him by biting his earlobe and whisper "Please? Na na na~" Mew grip and tug his hair and then he captured his lips for a kiss before he let go of his lips and said "I love you and I want you back baby" Gulf smile widely.

THE NEXT DAY

Mael woke up and called his brother. Mew already know why so when be showed up he had a tray full of foods with him "I'm glad you're finally awake your highness" Mael rolled his eyes and gesture him to come faster because he is very hungry. While his brother is eating Mew decided to tease him "You didn't even felt guilty of what you did yesterday? You didn't say sorry yet" Mael continue to eat and pretended that he didn't hear him.

Mew: "Well after you finish that go take a shower and come out I have something to tell you"

Mael came out of the room and was surprised when he saw Gulf sitting on the coach. He didn't utter a single word but he stared at him questioningly. Mew saw it so he said "Sit down" Mael have a bad feeling about this but he still obeyed Mew.

Mew: "You're probably curious why Gulf is here so early in the morning right? Well we wanted to tell you something-"

Mael: "We?"

Mew: "Yes WE"

Mael glare at his brother and ask "And what could it be?" Mew didn't look away this time and look at his brother in the eyes and said "We're back together Mael and yes were in a relationship before" Mael's reaction this time is calm he didn't throw a fit or even attack his brother. He look at Gulf and calmly ask him "What is it that you see in my brother that I don't have Gulf?"

Gulf: "Mael you're not lacking in anything you're unique and you are your own person there is no need to compare yourself to Mew because even if both of you have the same face,voice and built there is still the personality that will separate you apart"

Mael: "So your saying that his personalities are more likeable than mine?"

Mew: "Why are you putting words on his mouth Mael?"

Mael look at his brother angrily and said "I HATE YOU!"

Mew: "Don't be so immature Mael!"

Mael: "I will tell dad and grandpa about this!"

Mew: "Calm down will you?"

Gulf: "It was me who begged him Mael why are mad at your brother? I already told you that I can only see you as a friend I didn't gave false hope either"

Mael: "But..."

Mew: "Mael you know that I always give what you want right? This...I...I even stepped back for you but...you cant force him to like you"

Mael look at his brother with tears in his eyes and ask like a child "Am I not likeable P? Mom also doesn't like me." Mew bend down and hug his brother right away whispering "Stop thinking like that! Grandpa, dad and me, we love you Mael! And stop thinking about that woman you're with us now."

Gulf decided to speak "Alot of our colleagues before like you Mael. I also like you as a friend. Don't keep on comparing yourself to your brother its not healthy and also you're unique on your own way....If you don't believe me..." he purposely stopped his sentence to make both brothers curious and they sure did look at him curiously when be stopped. Gulf smirk at them and continue "I can call someone here to tell you how much he likes your reactions everytime he annoys you" Mael's face showed confusion at first then his face became dark and said "Don't tell me you're talking about that big mouth and super annoying Vin!"