Chapter 55

Thank You for following
and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY? to your Reading List🙏🏻

*WARNING‼️ THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL ABUSE*

3RD PERSON POV

Because of Gulf's words of encouragement Mew decided to tell him about his past. He told him that when Mael stopped video calling them because of his busy schedule his dad focused on him. He also focused on his studies because his grandpa always tell him that he will be the future of their company. Then one day.

THE PAST

Mew is just ten years old, he just finished his assignments and now watching anime on his computer. He is waiting for his dad to come home so that they can eat their dinner together. Its already seven in the evening and his dad is still not home so he picked up the telephone to call his grandpa but he suddenly heard knocks on the door so he put the telephone down, smiling, he hurriedly went to open the door and hug his dad "You're late dad! I'm hungry!"

Dad: "Sorry son..mmm...I have something to tell you but lets eat first"

Mew stared at his dad questioningly and nodded his head.

While they were eating his dad suddenly cleared his throat "Son, is it ok with you if dad start dating again?" Mew smile and said "Ofcourse dad! As long as she loves you" His dad smile widely and ruffle his hair "Thats good to know son, you know, I was really worried I'm so happy that you're okay with it"

Mew: "Dad I love you and I want you to be happy"

One day his dad came home hand in hand with a woman although Mew is still young he knew what it means so he smile and greeted the woman "Hello you must be dad's girlfriend" The woman stared at him then she hugged Mew "Oh~ you must be Mew! Your dad was right you're very handsome"

Dad: "I told you! Anyway son I want you to meet Vivian. Vivian this is my son Mew"

Mew noticed how his soon to be mom is staring at him so he asked "Is there something on my face miss?" Vivian smile sweetly at him and caress his face "Oh its just that you look like my nephew"

Mew: "Dad I want to go to grandpa's house"

Dad: "Why? Are you mad? I thought your ok with this?"

Mew: "Nononono its not like that dad! I just miss grandpa"

Vivian: "Oh~ such a sweet boy"

Dad: "Ok I will tell the driver"

Mew went to his grandpa and told him about his dad's girlfriend. His grandpa who already knew about it just keep on nodding his head and didn't comment until Mew finish talking.

Mew: "How come you're not even surprised grandpa!"

Grandpa: "Because I already know about it. I met Vivian and I don't like her"

Mew: "Grandpa! How can you say that to dad's girlfriend thats bad!"

Grandpa: "Mew I want you to be careful when your around that woman ok?"

Mew look at his grandpa with a confused face "Why? Is she a bad person grandpa? But she was sweet to me awhile ago"

Grandpa: "Mew you're still too young to understand this but if something were to happen to you because of that woman then she better have her funeral and burial insurance ready"

Mew: "Why grandpa? Is she going to die?"

Grandpa: "Yes"

After his dad introduce her to Mew Vivian keep coming to their house even if his dad is not home. She would bring foods that Mew likes, she would play with him and bond with him. Mew is happy because he finally have someone who is like a mother figure to him. His dad is also happy to see that Vivian and Mew is in a good relationship.

On their fourth month of being together Mew's dad told him that he wanted Vivian to move in with them which Mew happily agreed he thought "Finally we are going to be a real family"

The three of them live like a real family for two years. Mew noticed something odd with his soon to be mom but he ignored it as to not ruin their happy life.

Dad: "Vivian I have to go now please look after Mew for me"

Vivian: "Ok honey don't worry I will take good care of your precious handsome son"

Mew: "I'm not a kid dad I don't need a baby sitter"

Vivian murmured "Oh~ you sure are getting handsome every year dear" Mew heard her but he ignored it. She's been like that whenever they're alone but he always ignore it.

Mew: "Vivian I don't have class today so I'll be just in my room don't disturb me ok?"

Vivian: "Ok"

Mew took off his clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower. He almost have a heart attacked when be walked out of the bathroom and saw Vivian sitting on his bed. He screamed "WHAT THE FUCK! WHY ARE YOU HERE!" he hurriedly grabbed his towel to cover his lower half. Vivian didn't even budge he keep staring at Mew then she smirked "We'll you didn't locked the door so it means you're expecting me to come here right? Mew's eyes widens "FUCK! YOU'RE CRAZY! WHY WOULD I WANT YOU HERE?! GOD!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Vivian stood up and walk closer to him "Why are you mad? Is it because I saw it? Don't worry its not small sweetie" Mew moved away from her and scream "GET OUT! NOW!!" Vivian rolled her eyes and walk out of the door"

Because of what happened Mew seldom comes home he would always sleep in his friends house. If it weren't for his dad begging him to come home he would never want to step into that house again. He didn't tell anyone about what happened because he didn't want to ruin his dad's happiness.

Dad: "Son what's wrong? Do you have a problem tell me"

Mew: "There's nothing wrong dad"

Vivian: "If you have a problem I'm willing to listen sweetie"

Mew almost puke the dinner he just ate he gritted his teeth and said "NO THANKS!" Because of his tone his dad got mad and scolded him. He just rolled his eyes and walked out on them and went inside his room.

Months passed by and Vivian keep on doing inappropriate things to Mew and he could only suffer in silent because Vivian keep on telling him that his dad would be devastated and heartbroken if she leave him. (A/N: I don't want to elaborate on the things she did to Mew guys but she did not r*p* him)

Mew tried to contact his twin brother many times but his calls, emails and messages are all ignored so he turned to drugs and alcohol he also refused to go home. His grades are also dropping that his school called his dad to tell him about it. His dad went to his school and he was shocked when he saw Mew. He embraced him and cried while asking "Son what is happening to you? Look at you! What's wrong please tell daddy~ talk to me son" Mew hugged his dad back and didn't say anything. The whole time his dad talk to his teacher Mew just stare at him without moving "Why did it become like this? The family that I longed for....became like this..because of me? This is all my fault? Did I really seduce her?"

**************************************
Urgh! My head is aching again.
Will continue in the next chapter....