Chapter 69

Thank You for following
and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY? to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Mael's wrist and Mew's hand already got treated and they're just now waiting for the result of Gulf's drug test. Gulf asked Mew what really happened so he told him everything. Gulf can't believe that Honey did that him. There's so many questions thats running on his mind right now like how did she get that drug. "What happened to her abroad? The honey I know can't even stand someone who smokes!" he thought to himself.

Mael: "You're ex is really something else isn't she?"

Gulf: "We still don't know the result Mael"

Mew: "We don't need to see the result to know that you got drugged Gulf"

Gulf got annoyed and replied "Then why do we have to do this test then?!" Mael is quick to answer him "Because P knows that you'll still give her the benefit of the doubt. Once the result is up you'll have no reason to think she's innocent Gulf" Gulf looked at Mew who has an unreadable expression right now.

Mael: "I already warned her but she still did this what a brave girl"

Mew: "What do you mean?"

Gulf: "She's always been wilful"

Mael: "Indeed she is"

Mew looked at his brother seriously and repeated "What do you mean Mael?!" Mael's smile dropped instantly and said "We'll talk about it later P ok?" Mew understood right away, he nod his head didn't talk after that.

When the result was out Mew's friend handed him the result and said "I think you already know the result Mew" Mew accepted the paper and said "This is not for me" he then gave it to Gulf and continue "Its for him" Gulf opened the paper and read what's inside, after reading he didn't say anything, still in disbelief Mael suddenly said.

Mael: "You see Gulf your ex isn't so innocent after all"

Gulf: "....."

Mael: "Maybe she's not the same girl you used to know? Maybe she changed?"

Gulf: "Can someone really changed that much all of a sudden?"

Mael mumbled "You don't even know half of it"

Gulf: "What?"

Mew heard what his brother had said. He had a feeling that the little devil know something about Honey and he doesn't want Gulf to hear anymore of that woman so when Mael was about to open his mouth again he cleared his throat to get his brothers attention and when Mael looked at him he glare at him warning him to shut his mouth. Mael who doesn't want to deal with an angry Mew immediately closed his mouth. Mew then changed his attention to his friend who's just observing the three of them without saying a word.

Mew: "Thank you so much for your help Gab"

Gabby: "You're welcome. Don't forget to buy the medicine I prescribed ok? You too Mael"

Mael: "Yes P"

Mew: "Yeah"

Gabby: "Then I have to go I still have to do my rounds"

Mew: "Ok, lets have a drink sometime"

Gabby: "Sure just message me anytime"

After Gabby left Mael tried to escape but was stopped and dragged by Mew to his car "You'll sleep in my apartment tonight" Mael protested "But I don't want to hear you guys fucking!" Mew rolled his eyes and replied "Do you really think I'm in the mood for fucking tonight?"

Gulf: "Can you please stop talking about this topic!? Jesus! You two are so vulgar!"

Mael smirk at him and said "Are you mad because P is not in the mood tonight Gulf?"

Mew: "It's because I'm in the mood to talk. We. Will. Talk. just like what you said earlier"

Mael sighed "But P~ I want relax I want to go home" Mew took his phone out and said "Ok but before you go let me call grandpa first" Mael immediately snatched his brother's phone and said "P! Why are you playing dirty?!" Gulf couldn't take their bickering anymore and said "Can we please go home now? I'm really tired!"

They arrived at Mew's apartment and Gulf went straight to bed leaving Mew and Mael. Mew sat on the couch and demanded "Now talk!" Mael raised his hand and gesture for him to wait. He went to the fridge and got two cans of beers then went back to the living room and threw one can to Mew.

Mael: "What do you want to know?"

Mew: "Everything"

Mael: "Well she's from a rich and influential family. She and Gulf broke up because the parents doesn't want her to be with someone that doesn't have the same family background as her so they sent her away to study abroad"

Mew: "I already know that. Tell me something that I don't know"

Mael: "Oh~ so you want the dirty little secret?"

Mew: "Just tell me already!"

Mael: "Whoa! whoa! Chill bro! She was expelled from her university because she did a lot of stuff like cheating on her exams she was also using drugs while she was there. Her parents paid the school so that they won't tell about it. Now I don't know what's her real reason why she wants to get back with Gulf. Her family is not having financial problems so her getting back with him for money is out the question. Not unless...."

Mew: "....."

Mael: "She really want to get back with him because she really love him"

Mew chuckle and said "Well that's too bad, he's MINE now" Mael smirked and replied "I know right?! She came back too late because I'm pretty sure you won't let him go anymore"

Mew: "I will have to talk to her about that since she didn't get the memo"

Mael laugh and said "I already sent her your revenge P" Mew raised his eyebrow and asked "What did you do?" Mael scratch his chin and and answered "Well I gave her a very high definition picture of her using dru....wait no! I actually sent it to her parents P. I also put a tiny piece of paper there, warning them. I hope they will stop her from doing crazy shit like last night or else....well you know me P I can be very ruthless sometimes" Mew is very impressed and touched by Mael right now he didn't expect Mael do to those things for him because its always the other way around. He gesture for Mael to come closer to him. Curious Mael walked to him and was surprised when he suddenly grabbed him and hugged him tightly "Little devil, P is very touched right now so let me hug you for a while ok?" His right hand then went to Mael's hair, he caress it then he whispered "Thank you" Mael blushed and stuttered "Wha...what a..are you tal...king about P! Of course I'd pro...tect you! You...re my twin!" Mew smile and replied "Thank you" Mael patted Mew's back and whispered "P~ I will not let anyone hurt you again, I promise" Confused Mew ruffled his hair and said "What's this? Acting as a big brother now? You know I'm not weak Mael and it should be me who should protect you"

Mael: "Hmp! Everyone has a weakness P! And that includes you and me"

Mew rolled his eyes and said "Yeah whatever you say Mael"

Mael: "Soo~ can I rest now P?"

Mew: "Yeah go take a change of clothes in my closet and sleep in the guess room"

Mael: "How about you?"

Mew: "I have a meeting with grandpa"

Mael: "The old man is still awake?"

Mew: "You know how workaholic grandpa is Mael"

Mael: "When will grandpa and dad go back to Holland?"

Mew: "Dad said this Sunday"

Mael: "I see"

Mael left his brother alone to rest as he is also tired from the events last night, but before he close his eyes he txted Vin "Goodnight".

****************************************
*Not Proofread*
But I hope you like this chapter🙏🏻💜

PS: I need some time to write the final chapter of TSC so please bear with me na~🙏🏻