Chapter 84

3RD PERSON POV

Woman: "Don't worry about that I promise you that he will listen to me"

Guy: "Just let me know if you already talk to him"

Woman: "Yeah"

When she got home she immediately called her son.

Mael just finished his photoshoot then he rushed to his car because he promised Vin that they will have another date today. He's in the middle of texting when he received a call. He stared at his phone screen for a few second before he decided to ignore it. "What the hell does she want this time?!" he thought. His phone rings again and he declined it once again. Because of that call his mood changed. He texted Vin and told him that he will be at his brother's house because he had something to talk to Mew. He didn't wait for Vin's reply and drove towards Mew's apartment.

Mew got startled when he heard his front door being slammed close. He didn't have a chance to scold Mael because when he saw his twin's face he knew immediately that there is something wrong, so he asked "What is it?" Mael only glanced at him then he went to Mew's kitchen to get something to drink.

Mew: "This is not about Vin right?"

Mael didn't answer but instead he concentrated on opening the can of beer.

Mew: "Alright, just let me know if you're ready to talk"

He left Mael alone and went back to his desk to continue on his work. He knew that he can't force Mael to talk so he will just wait for him to open up about his problem.

Mael emptied three cans of beer before he went back to the living room and sat on the couch. He knew that this time will come but he is still not ready to face his mom after what she did to him. He looked at Mew who is busy reading some papers and thought "I'm pretty sure P doesn't want to see her. I don't want to see her too. She will only ask for money again"

Mew: "Are you done staring?"

Mael sighed and looked away.

Mew: "Still not ready to talk?"

Mael: "...."

Mew: "Want me to guess?"

Mael: "...."

Mew: "Hmm ~ if its not Vin maybe it's about your work? You need an advice? Am I right?"

Mael sighed again before he said "Mom" Mew's expression turned into disgust and asked "What about her?!"

Mael: "She called me today"

Mew pinched the bridge of his nose and asked "How much does she want this time?"

Mael: "I didn't answer her calls P"

Mew was taken aback after hearing Mael's answer. He expected Mael to do the opposite.

Mew: "Really?"

Mael: "Yes! Because I know she's going to try to use and control me again"

Mew: "I'm glad to know that you finally realised how that woman is bad news to you and our family"

Mael: "....."

Mew: "Don't think about her Mael. By the way why does she have your number?"

Mael: "Well....I gave it to her"

Mew sighed and replied "Why?"

Mael: "Because....what if something happen to her? I just want to -"

Mew: "God! Your stupid!"

Mael got mad and said "IM NOT! I was just concern! What if she'll have an accident? Who's gonna be there for her? Whatever happens she's still our mother P!" Mew just rolled his eyes and said "Correction, YOUR mother as for me shes just a stranger Mael"

Mael: "Urgh! Whatever P!"

Mew: "You have to tell grandpa and dad about this ok?"

Mael: "There's no need P. I gave her my contacts along time ago but she just contacted me now. So I think maybe she just really miss me"

Mew chuckled and replied "You wish! Can you stop your delusion about her? Because she will never change. She still see you as a tool to use for her to continue to live her luxurious life"

Mael: "....."

Mew sighed and sat beside his brother and said "Mael why do you still want her love? Aren't we giving you all the love and effection that you need? While she didn't even once make you feel loved before" Mael keep his head down and didn't reply so Mew had to change the subject and asked about his work and his relationship with Vin.

Gulf is out of town for filming for two weeks. He misses Mew so much, he cant call or txt him because they're in a rural area and there's no signal. The whole day he concentrated on his work because he doesn't want to think about Mew. Gulf's ex girlfriend is also there but she's not bothering him, in-fact she's working seriously, she only had two mistakes while filming. After her scene she thanked and said goodbye to the staff and Gulf. Gulf only nodded his head and walked away.

While waiting for his last scene for the day he overheard staffs talking about Honey.

Staff 1: "I heard she paid her way in this project"

Staff 2: "Really? How did you know?"

Staff 1: "They said she's from a rich family and also she's Nong Gulf's ex girlfriend"

Staff 2: "But she's good for a newbie right? She only made two mistakes"

Staff 1: "Yeah, I was also surprised"

Staff 2: "By the way where is she going? She still have future scenes right?"

Staff 1: "The director gave her permission to leave. She said that she still have modelling work in Bangkok and promised that she'll be back tomorrow morning"

Staff 2: "But it will take hours to go to the airport and it's dangerous to travel it's getting late"

Staff 1: "They said that, that girl used her dad's helicopter"

Gulf shakes his head and thought "She's still as spoiled as before"

After work Honey went straight home to rest because she still need to go back early in the morning. She laid down and scrolled to her feed on all her social media accounts. She also went and stalk on Gulf's instagram and got pissed when she read all the sweet captions with hidden messages for Mew on his post. "When did you become like this?! Your straight and your suppose to be with me!" she thought. She got very jealous and decided to upload a picture with the caption that said "First day of work as an actress. Thank you Gulf for your help❤️" after posting it Gulf's fansites shared and retweeted it until it become a hot topic that media started making articles about it. While everyone in Bangkok are gossiping about Honey's post the whole staff and crew who are on the filming site doesn't have any idea about the viral news.

The next day Honey came back on the set in high spirit. Everyone was confused about her behaviour but didn't say anything and started filming until noon.

Director: "Lets have lunch now"

Honey: "P todays meals are on me"

Honey then ordered some men to arrange the meals on the table. Everyone thanked Honey for her thoughtful gesture.

Honey: "You're welcome P's"

Honey also bought a special lunchbox to Gulf and gave it to him "This is for you Gulf"

Gulf: "I have my own meal Honey"

Honey: "Then I'll just throw this away"

Gulf: "Give it to someone else you don't have to throw it away"

Honey: "They already have their share Gulf"

Gulf sigh and was about to accept it when suddenly someone grabbed the lunchbox and said "I'll eat this"

*****************************************
Belated happy birthday to our MewMew🎉🎂🥳

Thank you for always supporting me by Voting, Commenting and Adding me here and on IG guys🙏🏻🙇🏻‍♀️