Chapter 58

Thank You for following
and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY? to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Today is the day that Mew will introduce Gulf to his grandpa and dad. After he was released from the hospital he called Gulf and told him about it and Gulf was happy because finally he can stay beside Mew whenever he wants.

Mew's grandpa and dad doesn't have any idea who is the person he's going to introduced they tried to asked Mael and even tried to bribed him but to their disappointment Mael turned a deaf ear to them.

While they're in the living room relaxing Mew suddenly said "Grandpa, Dad I want you to promise me that you won't reject whoever I am going to introducing you today"

Grandpa: "Why so secretive Mew? Just tell us right now!"

Mew: "Grandpa, Dad this person is very important to me"

Dad: "So base on what your saying right now you're in a relationship with this person and you're serious this time right?"

Mew: "Yes dad"

Grandpa: "Well if its already like that then as long as its someone who is a positive influence in your life then I don't have any problem with it even if its someone from a different background from us"

Dad: "Yeah Dad is right as long as its someone who makes you happy we will accept whoever it is"

Mael chucked and said "You better stick with your words later gramps, dad"

Their grandpa glared at Mael "What do you mean by that Mael?!" Mael smirked at him and said "You shouldn't say words that you wont be able to keep later gramps"

Dad: "Ok~ Mael why are you being an ass again today?"

Mael: "What~? Oh well you will understand later dad"

Gulf cancelled all his afternoon schedules for today. He is very happy, excited and nervous at the same time, although he himself didn't tell his parents about Mew he is sure that they will accept Mew for him. So right now his more worried about Mew's family. He just want to be accepted by Mew's dad and grandpa.

While he was waiting for Mew's call Gulf received a txt message from an unknown number.
MESSAGE

Hi! I'm back!!

Gulf is a person who would never reply and answer an unknown number and would go as far as to block that number. And thats exactly what he did when that unknown number called him. "You're back? I'm sorry but I don't know you" he thought to himself while staring at his phone.

Sunny: "P! I'm surprised when mom said that you're here! Is there a problem? I thought you have schedules until ten in the evening?"

Gulf: "Well I have a more important schedule later that's why I cancelled my schedules this afternoon"

Sunny: "And what is that?"

Gulf: "I will tell about it later na~ I don't want to jinx it"

Sunny stare at him and said "Hmm...look pretty serious good luck P!" Gulf chuckled and said "Thanks Sunny I really need that"

Sunny: "Whatever it is P I'm sure you can handle it!"

While Gulf is nervous in his house waiting for Mew's call.

Mew on the other hand is very busy discussing business strategies with his grandpa and dad while Mael is busy with his phone. He didn't want to join in their conversation that he described as "Boring". They talked until its almost time for him to call Gulf . He told his grandpa and dad that they will continue the discussion later because its time for him to go pick the person he's going to introduce to them.