Chapter 4

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf went back to their table holding the hand that Mew touched "What the hell was that? Why is my heart beating so fast? He just touched my hand why does my heart reacted like this? Ive never felt something like this before to anyone specially to Mew I hugged him shirtless before but never reacted like this. What the hell is happening to me?"

Manager: "Nong?? Nong!! Nong Gulf!!"

Gulf: "Ye..yes?? What is it P?"

Manager: "What's wrong with you today Nong? Are you sick?"

Gulf: "No Im fine P"

Stylist: "What was that Nong?"

Gulf: "What was what?"

Stylist: "The show you did with Mew awhile ago."

Gulf: "Nothing P theres something on his face I just wiped it off."

Manager: "Why are you so tense? Did he say something to you?"

Gulf: "No P Im fine, are you guys done if so lets go?"

The three people on the table looked at each other they wanted to say something but decided to just keep quite. Gulf is the first one to stand up and left the restaurant without looking back.

Mew just watched as Gulf's company hurriedly left the restaurant. His food arrives, he thank the waitress and started to eat right away, he didn't noticed that the waitress took several pictures of him and posted it on social media.

Mew is enjoying his food when his phone rings.

Mew: "Hello?"

Dad: "Mew! Thank God! Why didn't you call me? And you're not answering my calls? I was very worried!"

Mew: "Relax dad no one can hurt me anymore na Im an adult now and thanks to all the self defence classes you enrolled me into  I can stroll around here without worry."

Dad: "Someone said that you're having problems there."

Mew: "And you believed him? Him who st-"

Dad: "Thats enough Mew lets not talk about that na."

Mew: "Whatever dad anyway I want to tell you that I might stay a little longer here in Thailand."

Dad: "That's not what we talked about Mew"

Mew: "Im an adult now dad and you cant stop me if I want to stay here."

Dad: "Mew I know why your there even if you don't want to tell me I know it, don't listen to him."

Mew: "Dad don't worry na I will be fine."

Dad: "Ok just tell me if you need anything ok?"

Mew: "Thank you dad. Bye"

He sighed while rubbing his forehead "God! Why is everyone disturbing my peaceful day today."

Girl: "Hey are you alone?"

Mew opened his eyes and saw a very pretty girl he stared at her for awhile before he smile and said "Yes, do you need something?"

Woman: "Your name"

Mew: "Mew"

Woman: "Do you want to get out of here? You know go somewhere quite and less people?"