Chapter 15

I hope you like this chapter💜

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf went to work lifelessly for 4 days he only change his expression when its time to shoot his scenes but after that his expression changes to that of a forlorn look and his manager cant look at him with that expression anymore so he said "Nong what's the problem?"

Gulf: "I cant contact him P!"

Manager: "How many days has it been since he went there?"

Gulf: "Four days and he still no txt,email or call from him!"

Manager: "Lets just face it Nong he doesn't care about you at all. If he really have feelings or care about you he would have txted you the moment he arrived there."

Gulf: "Maybe he lost his phone?"

Manager: "God! You're even thinking of an excused for him!? Let me tell you Nong I'm pretty sure he is there having the time of his life enjoying the beach partying, drinking and the way he looks now he has the typical fuckboy aura so different from the Mew before."

Gulf sarcastically said "Thanks for the comforting words P I really appreciate it."

Manager: "I'm just telling the truth Nong thats why I would like to advice you to stop thinking about him because its just a waste of your time and feelings."

Gulf didn't say anything after that and his manager also shut his mouth because he knew that what he said hurt Gulf but he wanted him to wake up from his delusions the sooner the better.

THE NEXT DAY

Gulf and his manager arrived early on set and they wondered why the director is still not there, usually he is the first one to arrived because he wanted to put everything into place before they started filming. So his manager went to inquire if there's a problem or what, while Gulf went straight to the sofa and laid down he is still sleepy as he slept at dawn thinking of possibilities as to why Mew is not contacting him at all. He closed his eyes but when he heard what the staff said he immediately stood up and said "P can you repeat what you just said?" His manager was startled because Gulf suddenly came to them.

Staff: "The director slipped and fell down the stairs Nong and the doctor told him to rest for 5 days thats why the filming is put on hold."

Gulf face lit up he look at his manager and excitedly said "P I have no other schedule right!?" His manager already knew what Gulf is thinking right now he rolled his eyes and said "Are you seriously thinking of following him there Nong?" Gulf smile and repeatedly nodded his head.

Manager: "Well I hate to ruin your mood right now but you still have other filming schedule Nong"

Gulf's smile instantly dropped and his expression turned from happy to dejected one. He turned around and walk back to the sofa he looked so sad and his manager felt sorry for him since he's been like that for 4 days so he called Gulf and said "Nong I can ask the director to reschedule your scene if you want."

Gulf: "No I don't want to delay the filming schedule P."

Manager: "Are you sure about that?"

Gulf: "Yeah"

Manager: "You know its fine to reschedule as long as when its your time to shoot you won't make a mistakes then the filming schedule wont be delayed."

Gulf: "....."

Manager: "Go its ok I will explain everything to the director."

Gulf stood up and walk to his manager and hug him "Thank you so much P!" His manager pat his back and said "You're welcome Nong Im happy to see you smiling like this again." Gulf let go of him walk to the sofa to get his things and said goodbye to his manager before he hurriedly went to pack.

Mew just woke up and he is having a headache right now because he partied and drunk too much last night he tried to move but suddenly stop when someone moaned beside him he look down and saw Sunny he got confused. He rubbed his forehead and said "Why are you here in my room?" But the girl didn't respond so he wake her up "Hey its time to wake up and  leave its already..." Mew look around to look for a clock and when be glance at the wall clock he continued "Its already 11:30 get up!" The girl only moaned Mew's head is killing him so he stood up and went to the bathroom to see if his friend put pain reliever in there and luckily his friend did.

When he was came out of the bathroom someone rang the doorbell and Mew went to answer the door with only a towel on his waist he opened the it and froze when he saw Gulf standing there smiling at him. When he didn't move or say anything Gulf said "You're not happy that I am here?"

Mew: "Wow! What a surprise! Why are you here?"

Gulf: "Im here because I miss-"

Sunny: "Who are you talking to Mew?"

Its now Gulf's turn to froze he looked at Mew in disbelieve then he push Mew and walk inside the room to search for the voice he just heard when he saw a cute girl who obviously just woke up on the bed Gulf wanted to scream and kill Mew right now but he didn't say or do anything he turned around and went straight to the door to walk away but Mew grabbed his left arm and said "Were are you going you just arrived." Gulf tried everything he can to not cry and stutter he is wearing a hat right now so Mew cant really see his expression "Let go." Mew did the opposite and grip his arm "I said were are you going?"

Gulf: "Home"

Mew: "But you just arrived"

Gulf: "Coming here is a mistake."

Mew: "Look at me"

Gulf: "Let go of my arm Mew it hurts"

Mew immediately let go of him and he start to walk again without looking at Mew. He can't believed that Mew didn't change at all "He lied when he said those words that night and the foolish me believed him how stupid." Gulf is thankful that Mew didn't follow him because right now he doesn't want to see his face. The elevator door opens and no one is inside Gulf went in press the button and look down the entire time because he is not in the mood to entertain fans right now. The door opens and Gulf stepped out of the elevator and went to the reception to inquire about the next ferry schedule the receptionist who didn't recognise him said "About 2 hours from now sir."

Gulf: "Thanks"

He went to the restaurant and sat at the very end so that people won't see him because he is worried that someone might recognise him. He was staring at the beach with a heavy heart he thought "PBermb is right I should not waste my time chasing someone who clearly doesn't care about me."

Waiter: "Sir here is your order."

"Thank you" he answered without looking at the waiter. His phone rings and He answered it right away.

Sister: "P! Where are you?"

Gulf: "Hey I will be there in the afternoon why?"

Sister: "Well I want to ask a favour P~"

Gulf: "You know that I always give in when its you right?"

Sister: "Ahmm you see."

Gulf: "Go on tell me."

Sister: "My friends is going to have a party and I want you to come with me P!"

Gulf: "Ofcourse I will go with you so when is the party?"

Someone suddenly snatched his phone away, fuming Gulf turned and shout "WHAT THE FUCK!!"

Mew: "Who are you talking to?"

Gulf: "Give me back my phone."

Mew: "Who?"

Gulf: "My phone give it back"

Mew: "Tell me or I will destroy it"

Gulf: "Why the fuck do you care? If you can fuck around with everyone then I can also talk to whoever I want."

Mew: "Name"

Gulf stood up and punch Mew "Im done with you!" then he snatched his phone back and walk away.