Chapter 44

Thank You for Following and for always Voting,Commenting and adding
WCY? to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf: "You haven't meet him again right?"

Mael let go of his brother then crossed his arms and said "Hmp! Who wants so meet that annoying guy!"

Gulf: "Well he told me that he wanted to meet you soon and he's excited to work with you again"

Mael stared at Gulf suspiciously "We are not close before why would he say that" Mew tapped his brother's shoulder and said "Its because you have this attitude that people misunderstand you alot. Maybe for him you guys are close according to Gulf he keep on teasing you before. See I told you that there's people who like you for who you are Mael"

Mael: "But those people who like me...I don't like them!"

Mew rubbed his forehead "God! It feels like I'm talking to a child right now!" Mael glare at him "Im not a child!" Mew pinch his nose "You're behaving like one" Mael continue to glare at him so Mew sigh "Stop acting like this, I am serious about him Mael please don't hate me. I let you borrowed and do anything to my things but this time I don't want to share, Mael...please I'm begging you, step back and let me have him. Let...let me be happy" Mael looked at his brother and was surprised when he saw how vulnerable Mew is right now.

Although Mael is stubborn and self-centred he is not numb or blind he knew how much his older brother loves him and this is the first time his brother begged him like this. He also love Mew very much. He still remember when he decided to live in the Netherlands Mew did everything for him he would always stick with him and let him touched and destroy his toys, would always let him have his way with everything, Mew also help him to get close to his grandpa who at first didn't really like him because of his attitude. He sigh and said "Im still mad that you lied to me P!...But since you begged and its weird for you to do that!....then I'll...I'll go back to Holland! And just so you know I will not help you with dad and grandpa if they know about this! Don't expect me to help!" Mew smile brightly and embrace Mael tightly "I know you will help me because you love me too much my cute little brother"

Mael: "Hmp! I'll just add fuel to the fire if that time comes and by the way say goodbye to your Lamborghini because its mine now!Compensation for lying and hurting me!"

Mew instantly agreed and said "Okay!"

Mael: "I'll go back to Holland next week and I will cancel my plans with my former manager"

Gulf: "Why? Don't you want to model again?"

Mael: "With that loud mouth there waiting for me? No thanks"

Mew: "But you said that you really love walking on the runway. This is your chance to comeback and everyone is looking forward for your return. You're lucky that your fans and your old manager still loves and remembers you"

Mael: "...But... dad...he will be lonely if we both stay here"

Mew smile, he knew his brother really love them he just doesn't want to show it. He brush Mael's hair with his fingers and said "I promised them that I will visit them every week and dad also said that if he have free time he will come to visit us" Mael who still feel down sigh "But its still not the same P~ He will be lonely...when he come home and theres no one there to greet him and no one to eat with...I...I know what it feels like to be left alone and-"

Mew: "Okay stop! You're not the only one who is worrying about grandpa and dad Mael. Don't worry I will find a solution to this ok? The important thing is that you have to do what you want and love Mael. I'm sure dad will also agree with me. Lets just video call them everyday so that they will not miss us too much"

Gulf who was listening to them didn't utter a single word and just looked at them with a smile on his face. He is happy that Mael accepted them and that he is talking calmly to his brother. He also understand Mael's worries about their grandpa and dad. "I will make sure that you and Vin will have the same schedule and alot of alone time together! If I have to play cupid so that my brother-in-law will finally find his happiness then so be it!" He thought to himself. He didn't noticed that he unconsciously made a very determined face and then nodded his head the whole time he was talking to himself so when he looked at the twin brothers he got confused when he saw them dying laughter. Confused he asked Mew "What's so funny?" Mew cough a couple of times before he answered "Its...hah...your face awhile ago it was so funny. What were you thinking huh?"

Mael: "Yeah! You look soo serious then you suddenly nodded your head it was so funny and entertaining to watched"

Gulf cleared his throat and thought while looking at Mael "How dare you laughed at me when I was thinking about your happy ending here you asshole!"

Gulf: "Its nothing I just remembered something that's all"

Mew: "What is it?"

Mael: "...tell us"

Gulf: "I was thinking of introducing you to some of my well known model and actor friends Mael so that you won't feel an outcast. You don't have to worry because even if they're famous my friends are all easy to get along with and also they are all understanding"

Mael: "You don't have to do that Gulf its like you're forcing them to befriend me"

Mew: "Why are you twisting his words again?"

Mael: "I want them to talk to me and befriend me on their own P~ not because Gulf tell them to, beside I don't really care if they don't like me as long as they don't do something to me or talk behind my back, as you know dad also enrolled me to that self defence class with the same teacher as you"

Mew rolled his eyes and said "Its more like you begged dad for three days to enrolled you there and to get the same teacher"

Mael: "Hmp! Whatever P! The point is I can defend myself"

Gulf chuckle and said "You guys are always like this? Always bickering?"

Mew/Mael: "No/Yes!"

Gulf laugh out loud "I get it! You guys don't need to explain yourselves"

Mael: "I will still go back to Holland next week P. I will convince dad and grandpa to move here too"

Mew: "You know that's impossible right?"

Mael: "There is no impossible word in my dictionary P"

Mew: "Uh-huh~ since when did you become so optimistic?"

Mael: "Just now P! Its because I don't want them to be lonely there so I will do anything in my power to convince them! You have to wish me luck na na na"

Mew: "Uhhh... you have to fulfil your promise to grandpa first though"

Mael smirk "Dad told me that its fine if I don't P"

Mew smirk at him too and said "Lets see how long will you last with that optimism while you're dealing with grandpa little brother"

****************************************
Not.Feeling.Well but I hope you guys enjoy this chapter💜