Chapter 35

Thank You for always Voting,Commenting,Following
and Adding WCY? to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Mew silently prayed that Gulf wont come out of the restroom. He calmed himself down and acted normal he greeted his Grandpa and asked Mael "What are you doing here?"

Grandpa: "Ofcouse to eat!"

Mew: "Let me guess Mael is the one who recommended this place to you grandpa?"

Mael: "Yes grandpa said that he's hungry so I led him here and by the way dad is also coming here"

Mew: "WHAT?!"

Grandpa: "What's with you Mew?"

Mael: "Yeah why does it look like you don't want us here?"

Mew rolled his eyes and said "Its because I'm so annoyed of you always following me around Mael!"

Mael: "What are you saying P? I'm not following you around today and grandpa can testify to that"

Grandpa: "He is telling the truth Mew today Mael behaved the whole time we were at the office and my meetings"

Mew keep on glancing at the restroom direction while talking to them "Ah thats good to hear grandpa" then he saw Gulf coming to them he immediately stood up panicking "Grandpa! I need to go to the restroom please excuse me!" he walk very fast almost running them he block Gulf using his body. Gulf was checking his phone while walking that's why he didn't see Mew approaching him he was confused when he heard Mew said "Turn around and go back to the restroom NOW!" Although confused he still obeyed Mew. He turned around and walked towards the restroom once again.

Once inside Gulf couldn't help but asked "What's wrong Mew? Why are panicking?" Mew grabbed his hand and dragged him inside one of the cubicles and told him "You need to go back to the hotel right now"

Gulf: "You dragged me here to tell me this?"

Mew: "No! The reason why I dragged you here and want you back to the hotel alone is Mael and grandpa are outside and dad is also on his way here!"

Gulf eyes widens "What?! Why are they here?" Mew sigh and said "Mael led them here he knows this is one of my favourite restaurant and he also like the foods here"

Gulf: "Then maybe this is the perfect opportunity for me to go and apologised to them in person? So that we can date freely?"

Mew caress his cheek and said "Baby we already talked about this right? This is not the right time to do that trust me"

Gulf: "Ok...then how am I supposed to leave here without them specially your brother noticing me?"

Mew: "Let me think fi-"

Mael: "P where are? Dad is already here! Whats taking you so long?"

Mew closed his eyes, inhaled and exhaled while pinching the bridge of his nose. Gulf knew that when Mew is like this it means he is really mad so he put his hand on Mew's back and rubbed him there while whispering the words "Calm down"

Mael: "P?!"

Guy: "What the hell are you shouting inside the restroom for dude!"

Mael: "Theres no sign here saying to be quite so I can shout or do whatever I want DUDE!"

Afraid that Mael would get into trouble Mew finally speak "Why the fuck are you here Mael?! And why are you starting a fight huh?!"

Mael: "Im not starting a fight P!"

Mew: "What are doing here?"

Mael: "Lo-"

Mew: "Get out! And wait for me outside ok?"

Mael cross his arms and said "Why are you mad? You better come out faster or I will comeback again" before he walked out slamming the door close.

Mew gave the key to his car to Gulf "Go back to the hotel come out after five minutes I'll make sure to distract Mael so that you can go out without a problem ok?" Gulf nodded his head "You'll come tomorrow?"

Mew: "Ofcourse baby"

Mew then kiss him on the lips, they make out for awhile before Mew walked out of the restroom, he wasn't even surprised when he saw Mael standing outside like a guard dog waiting for him. Mael dragged him to where their grandpa and dad are sitting. Their dad saw the irritation on Mew's face so he scolded Mael.

Dad: "Why cant you leave your bother alone Mael? Even when he's using the restroom your still bothering him? If Im your brother I already smack you on the face"

Mael smirk and confidently said "You're not P and P wont do that to me Dad"

Mew: "....."

Grandpa: "He will soon"

Mael rolled his and said "Why are you like this grandpa?!"

Mew: "Stop talking your making my head ache Mael!"

Gulf successfully walked out of the restaurant and hurriedly get inside Mew's car then he txted him.
MESSAGE

I will go now

            Drve safely...I will call u later

Mew then deleted the message and turned off his phone and continue talking to his family. He asked what Mael did while waiting for their grandpa and what did they bought. He knew that his little brother loves it when the topic and attention are on him and indeed Mael was very happy smiling from ear to ear the whole time while answering all his questions enthusiastically. He even bragged that their grandpa bought alot of expensive things and Mew fake jealousy and said "Wow I'm envious grandpa haven't bought me that much expensive stuff before" their grandpa was about to protest but their dad immediately cleared his throat and said "Now that you mentioned it you're right Mew dad only bought you few things before" Mew signalled his grandpa who was about to protest again to just play along with them as to not ruin his little brothers current mood.

After dinner they all walked to the parking area. Mew saw that his car is not there so he ask Mael "Where's my car?"

Mael: "We used grandpa's car and his driver because he doesn't trust my driving skills"

Mew: "So you mean my car is at grandpa's place?"

Mael: "Yes...Hey! why are asking and where's your car?"

Mew: "....My friend borrowed it for awhile I will get it back tomorrow"

Dad: "Mew this friend of yours is very close to you? You never allowed your friends to drive your cars before and now you let this friend of yours borrowed it?"

Mael: "YEAH! Who's this friend of yours?! I begged you for two months I even almost kiss your feet for you to let me drive your cars P! I feel so wronged now"

Mew: "You felt wronged? Do you want me to smack you right now? We have the same fucking cars as mine the only difference are the colours you should be thankful I tolerated your selfishness! Now since you felt SO WRONGED give me your car key tomorrow I will use your car!"

Mael: "WHAT?!!! NO!!!"

Mew: "Say no again and you will say goodbye to your free access to all my things!"

Mael instantly shut his mouth and nods his head their dad and grandpa laugh at their childish bickering they knew from the start that Mael would be the first one who will raise the white flag. Mael rolled his eyes when heard the laughter and walked ahead of them. Mew walked in between his dad and grandpa and said "Dad I'll go with you."

****************************************
Ya'll Im being a good writer now and didn't end this chapter with a cliffhanger😏