Chapter 46

Thank You for Following and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY? to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

*‼️WARNING MATURE CONTENT‼️*
(To those reader who feel uncomfortable reading a BxB intimate scenes please just skip that part na~)

3RD PERSON POV

Mew gently pushed Gulf away and said "Wow that is so tempting baby but I have to finish it first besides you just said that you have two days off so we still have time" Gulf glare at him and said "You're rejecting me?!"

Mew: "I will  fuck you later after I finish my work baby don't worry, for now, just lay down and wait for me"

Gulf cant believe that his boyfriend is actually choosing his work over him so he turned around without saying anything and went inside the bedroom and slammed the door. Mew sigh and murmured "Don't worry after I finish this I will make sure to fuck you until you cant walk for two days" then he returned to his work forgetting to eat again.

Mew is in a hurry because he wanted to finish the building's renovation as soon as possible so that he can finally show it to his grandpa and dad he wanted them to be proud of him.

Gulf who is still sulking decided to sleep but not after he tightly wrapped his body with the comforter to make sure that Mew won't be able to touch him when he finish his work "I will not let you touch me tonight asshole!"

Mew finished his work at around ten in the evening he called Gulf several times but didn't get any responds so he went inside the bedroom and saw that Gulf is sleeping he sit beside him and gently shake him "Baby I'm done with my work I can fuck you now" Gulf woke up and murmured "Go fuck your work! I want to go back to sleep" Mew knew that his baby is still sulking so he didn't respond and kiss him on the lips instead Gulf move his face way and said "Leave me alone! Im not in the mood now"

Mew: "Well I can get you into the mood if you want"

Then he stood up and strip his clothes one by one in front of Gulf until he is totally naked. He licked his lips and said "You see I'm already hard for you baby" while stroking his hard c*ck. Gulf stared at Mew's c*ck lustfully he wanted to lick it so bad but he will not let Mew seduced him. He is still mad that he got rejected so he turned around and said "Go and finish that in the bathroom Mew"

Mew: "But I want to finish in your mouth Gulf didn't you miss me? Aren't you horny? Baby~ please turn around and suck me na~"

Gulf closed his eyes and tried to ignore Mew's seduction and his own arousal. Mew knew that Gulf likes it when he talks dirty to him during sex so he continue saying vulgar words.

After awhile Gulf suddenly turned around with a flushed face and said "Give it to me" Mew smirk and walk closer to him and push his c*ck down Gulf's throat in one go "Oh~ fuck! sooo good" Gulf relaxed his jaw and throat while is Mew aggressively fucking his face. He swallowed and moan making Mew go crazy with the pleasure, he buck his hips faster and faster without care until he cums. Gulf almost choked he cough and tried to swallow everything. Mew brushed his hair and seductively said "Baby that was so good~ that's it...swallow it all" Gulf look at him then he licked the cum on his lips. Mew cupped his face and murmured "Fuck that was soo hot baby" and captured his lips. Their lips moved in sync and Mew's tongue force his way inside Gulf's mouth. Gulf grabbed Mews shoulder and turned them around and pushed Mew on the bed. He claimed Mew's lips hungrily and their bodies leave no space between them, he rolled his hips on Mews and their c*cks brushed each other that sent sparks on their bodies causing them to moan.

Breaking their lips apart they stared at each other panting hard with hungry eyes for a second before their lips were fucking each other agian. They kissed agressively then Mew grabbed Gulfs hands and pinned it above his head. Mew's lips move down his jaw and onto his neck.