Chapter 17

Thank You so much for Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY? to you're Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf and Mew are now sitting inside the restaurant waiting for their food to arrive.

Gulf: "Can you stop sulking Mew"

Mew: "Im not sulking Im just hungry because someone didn't give me any."

Gulf: "Ok whatever you say"

Mew mumble "Who said he wants me to fuck him but ran away."

Gulf: "I heard that"

Mew: "Such a tease"

Gulf chuckle "You look so cute right now can I take a picture?"

Mew: "Let me fuck you first"

Gulf rolled his eyes and said "Are you sex maniac or something?"

Mew: "I am not!"

Gulf: "Then why are you always saying that?"

Mew: "Because its the truth if you let me fuck you then I wouldn't be like this right now."

Gulf: "I already let you do everything to my body Mew."

Mew: "I haven't fuck you yet!"

FLASHBACK

After hearing the words he wanted to hear from Gulf Mew hurriedly pulled down Gulf's pants and boxers then he stare at the lustful face below him and smirk he rub Gulf's lower lip with his thumb and said "Use these sweet lips of yours to suck me Gulf."

He stood up unbuttoned and unzipped his pants before he pulled Gulf up from the bed and pushed him down "Suck me" Gulf look up at him while bitting his lower lip he look so nervous and seductive that Mew almost grab his head to forcefully fuck his face.

Mew: "Stop biting your lips if you don't want me to force myself on you Gulf!"

Gulf got scared and he look down nervously Mew got impatient and said "Are you just going to kneel infront of my c*ck ?" Gulf stuttered "I...I don't know how to do it Mew." Mew licked his lips and said "Just do what I say na~"

Gulf: "O-okay..."

Mew: "Touch it Gulf just think of it as your own c*ck, rub it like how you rub yours. Imagine that you're masturbating right now."

Gulf did what Mew told him to do he touch Mew's hard member and rub it like he was rubbing his own c*ck when he masturbates. He look at the cock, precum is oozing on the slit and he wanted to lick it but he is hesitating. When he look up he saw that Mew is staring at him with so much lust he almost moan, he wanted to see more of Mews lustful expression so he lick the slit of Mew's c*ck and Mew moaned "Fuck! Please suck me Gulf" Gulf opened his mouth he lick then suck Mew's head. Mew groaned "Take it deeper Gulf" Gulf took out Mew's member from his mouth and said "But its big my jaw will hurt" Mew caress his face and said "Open your mouth and relax your jaw and throat Gulf" Gulf is confused but still did what he was told. Mew suddenly push his member inside his mouth in one go and Gulf was surprise he almost bit it good thing Mew withdraw his c*ck right away. Gulf cough "What the fuck Mew!"