Chapter 13

I was busy yesterday so I wasn't able to update. Tomorrow I will update TSC I'm sorry I was suppose to update it today but something happened. Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter😘

Thank You for always Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY? To your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Dad: "Mael why did you asked Mew to go to Thailand?"

Mael: "I didn't dad, he asked me what happened and I told him everything, then he suddenly told me that he will go to Thailand for vacation."

Dad: "I know you son you said something to him that's why he went there."

Mael: "I don't know what your talking about dad."

Dad: "You know what happened to him Mael."

Mael: "Dad Im not doing anything he went there on his own I didn't force him I just told him about Gulf and what happened to me before."

Dad: "Son I know that what that Gulf did to you back then hurt you so much but what you're doing now is wrong. Mew might hurt that guy Mael you know he had issues."

Mael: "Don't worry dad Mew will not hurt Gulf because no one will have the heart to hurt such a cute and adorable face."

Dad: "Why are you here anyway? It should be you who went there and do all the revenge you want to that guy not your brother."

Mael: "Dad I still cant forget what happened there ok? I can still remember it all."

His dad went to him and hug him "A heart that is full of hatred will never feel what true happiness is."

Mael: "But I am happy dad."

Dad: "You can't fool me son. Sending Mew there to take revenge on that guy, believe me when I say that you will regret it later on."

Mael: "....."

Dad: "I have to go now make sure to call your brother and ask him if he needs anything there. He is not answering my calls so you call him na."

Mael: "K"

THAILAND

Gulf: "I will sleep here tonight."

Mew: "So that is the reason why you insisted on coming here?"

Gulf: "As I said my fans will be waiting for me outside my condo since I'm pretty sure that they already know that I left the concert venue already and you said that you don't want to be photograph right? So we go now they will see you and-"

Mew: "You can stop now."

Gulf smile and walk towards Mew's bedroom like he owns the house but Mew suddenly said "Where are you going?"

Gulf: "To your room"

Mew: "Who said that you're sleeping in my room?"

Gulf: "Me I want to sleep with you Mew."

Mew licked his lips and said "Are you sure about that?"

Gulf eyes widens "No! What I mean is I want to sleep BESIDE you ok!? Not SLEEP with you!"

Mew smirk and said "So you don't want to sleep with me Gulf?"

Gulf blush and said "Im not going to answer that!" then be ran and went inside Mew's room.

Mew shouted "I still didn't say yes Gulf."

Gulf replied "Either you say yes or no Im sleeping here!"