Chapter 32

SURPRISE‼️ bet you didn't expect an NC chapter right?😏

Anyways Thank You so much for Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY?
to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

**WARNING MATURE CONTENT‼️**
(To those readers who feel uncomfortable reading BXB sex scenes just skip that part na~)

3RD PERSON POV

Mew is now finally free from his little brother because Mael just left using his car because he wanted to impressed his new friend Elison. They learned that he likes to read and Mael volunteered to drive him to the bookstore today so Mew can now do whatever he wants. He called Gulf not minding the time difference he really wanted hear his voice.

RINGGG...

Gulf: "You finally called"

Mew: "Hey I miss you"

Gulf: "I miss you more"

Mew: "When is your flight baby?"

Gulf: "I already arrived"

Mew: "WHAT!??"

Gulf: "Im staying in Waldorf Astoria"

Mew: "Why didn't you tell me?"

Gulf: "You said not to call or txt you"

Mew: "Yeah Im sorry about that you know Mael is annoying me all the time

Gulf: "Where is he now?"

Mew: "He's with Elison"

Gulf: "Then come here"

Mew: "If I go there will you let me fuck you?"

Gulf: "Why don't you come and find out hmm?"

Mew: "Give me your room number"

Mew hurriedly change and drove to the hotel. He rang the doorbell and when Gulf open the door he pushed him inside and slammed Gulf against the wall and attack his lips. A moaned escape from Gulf's lips then he responded and moved his lips hungrily against Mew.

Mew pinned Gulfs arms above his head so that he cant move, trapping him. Gulf bit Mew's upper lip and suck it hard making Mew groaned in pleasure. They kissed hungrily and Gulf tried to free his hand from Mew's grip but he was powerless because Mew pinned him with every part of his body "Oh God" he thought.

Mew rolled his hips and their c*cks brushed each other which cause Gulf to gasp. Mew tilted his head to the side to ravish his mouth more. Gulf is enjoying everything that Mew is doing to him right now then Mew suddenly released his mouth and they are both breathless while staring at each other with lust.

Mew also released Gulf's hand and said "I...miss you so much baby"

Gulf: "Me too"

Mew grabbed his shirt and tugged him closer and murmured "Let me fuck you baby...I cant be satisfied with just this" he caught Gulf's bottom lip then said "Please baby..."

Gulf: "...."

Mew pecked on his lips and asked "Whats stopping you? We both know you also want me...so let me...baby" he whispered with a deep husky voice. Gulf's eyes showed hesitation for a second but when he his eyes moved down and landed on Mew's lips the hesitations was replaced by lust and desperation he suddenly cupped Mew's face and said "I want you...soo bad Mew" Mew wrapped his arms around Gulfs waist and turn them around until his back was on the door. Mew lick his neck and he whispered on his ear "I'll make you addicted to me baby" Mew then slipped his tongue into his ear and Gulf moan. He continue licking Gulf's ear down to his neck and to his jaw and then finally captured his lips in a hot passionate kiss. Their mouth move in sync and they kissed until they needed air.